Author: greatlady

In which situation that the mods would interfere with the arguments? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-23 21:25:07 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-20 00:40
How do you think that way ?

Seneca is an old member but it doesn't say that Senaca is the God of  ...

Seneca is OK, he is just very passionate, he sometimes dips into the wrong cookie jar, but we all do, ....well maybe not me, I am very adorable and kind
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 21:26:48 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-20 11:52
Seneca is like anybody here. He has his opinions and the right to express them just as everyone do ...

yes, we are mostly grown ups, so we should be able to shoulder some of the brown smelly stuff when needed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 21:28:50 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-1-21 16:12
my goodness - are you allowed to imply that a moderator would view one forumite with favour above  ...

they'll just remove your oxygen tank for a bit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 13:03:48 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-19 21:08
Hi,greatlady, sorry for the confusion. From 10pm to 8:30 am,  we might not respond to the messages o ...

Hi,greatlady, sorry for the confusion. From 10pm to 8:30 am,  we might not respond to the messages or reports in time, hope you can understand.during other time, normally we respond the messages or alerts in one hour.

How about the reported posts that you have never done anythings ? which means that the relative post or poster is fine with you ?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.