Author: voice_cd

Share your stories about Chinese New year?[online]   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 20:24:29 |Display all floors

My journey home
    It's hard to buy a seat home, and even hard to spend the time on the seat. Little space to put your feet, because there are people all on the floor or under your seat. once seated, you're supposed to keep that gesture, not any movement, even your hands. Keep an uncoordinate gesture, still you have to endure the smelly smoke, the uncomfortable fever from the crowded compartment, the continuous crying from waken babies or the complaints from upset adults because of sudden stops. It really sucks to come to long stabling halfway. That's when the babies begin to sing, the adults start to complain and I daze. I can't fall asleep, my nose doesn't work clearly, my knees get hurt in the crowds, my bag presses me. So tough a journey.
    Count every minute, count every stop that has passed, but the destination is still so far away.
    I'm lucky though. I have a seat to fix myself, have a soft bag to lean against. I can have a good rest, then I can also do a good deed by offering it to the aunt, I standing just for a relaxation. So I do. It feels much better to stand in a relative safe position. Double-benefit.
    Not as bad as expected. Pick up some favorite voice, fall asleep once in a while. It won't be long. Just a blink of eye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 19:26:57 |Display all floors
happy new year everyone!!
================================
China needs freedom and human rights, and needs to stop oppressing the minorities within it's own country +1

http://tibetrebels.webs.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 21:49:32 |Display all floors
Grassman Post time: 2012-2-2 20:24
My journey home
    It's hard to buy a seat home, and even hard to spend the time on the seat. Littl ...

I had that kind of experience, very familiar description.

It is a horrible journey.

I would never forget.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-4 23:19:11 |Display all floors
Grassman Post time: 2012-2-2 20:24
My journey home
    It's hard to buy a seat home, and even hard to spend the time on the seat. Littl ...

I think this should not be something new for the chinese people.Most of them should have had this experience even now.
Even me having visited China quite a few times I had had this experience twice.The second one was even worse than the first.
One day I was travelling with my husband and son from Xian to Luoyang.We got shocked when we show the train .It was similar to the ones we have seen only on very pictures from very old films of the second world war.I remembered my father's descriptions of the trains in Greece on that time.
When we went inside things were even worse.We had number for our seats but the whole environment of the train was terrible.We felt like refugees.My God there was food on the floor ,dirty people eating on the train ,terrible smell ,people dressed so miserably .I did not know who to pity.The people on the train ,myself ,it was a night mare.Although I am not a person who feels badly or disgusted with dirt ,I am quite tolerable ,that day was terrible.We had also been victims of theft in Xian
our mood was low.Wen we reached Luoyang we got compensated.Some chinese friends welcomed us in a very nice hotel .The first thing we did was not only to take a shower ,but I also washed all our clothes.How could I put them into the suitcases again?
After that I have enjoyed very nice trips on such clean and luxurious trains.The new fast trains in China.
They are the best I have seen in the whole europe.China is changing so fast.
I do not repent for the bad experiences in China.Experiences make us stronger and richer.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-18 08:12:30 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-4 23:19
I think this should not be something new for the chinese people.Most of them should have had this  ...

It's quite an experience, isn't it? By the way, where do you come from?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-18 17:58:03 |Display all floors
Grassman Post time: 2012-2-18 08:12
It's quite an experience, isn't it? By the way, where do you come from?

xila .It means Greece in chinese.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-20 15:15:41 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-18 17:58
xila .It means Greece in chinese.

Wow, misterious city for me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.