Views: 1739|Replies: 3

America Should Give Nuclear Weapons to Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 17:41:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 17:42

Taiwan is a great nation that helps promote world freedom and democracy, and plays an important part in fighting world terrorism.  To help Taiwan do its job better, America should give it nuclear weapons.  A stronger Taiwan will also help keep China safe from terrorist nations, and bring more power to the Pacific East.

I am creating a citizen’s petition to send to President Obama to get him to consider this nuclear option.  I predict that I can get at least twenty million signatures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 18:07:59 |Display all floors
We need less nukes in the world not more.
Nukes are not conducive to peace, in fact they are obsolete, an old weapon that was better left on the drawing board.
The world can be adequately protected with conventional weapons, even against a nuke attack. Every nation should give them up, including the USA.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 18:11:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 18:16

I think China, Russia, North Korea, and Pakistan should give up their nukes.  But the leaders of the free world need nukes to maintain world peace, including India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 00:18:00 |Display all floors
Wow SpaceAlien, saying one set of countries should have them while others cannot does not create a fair and just world. Your rhetoric is something the war-hawk neo-conservatives would use to create an American-run global empire. The so called "free world" is bogus.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.