Author: aziz

London seeks major role in yuan trading   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-11 08:19:46 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-10 11:52
The comprehensive national strength is an important standard to measure a country's power and infl ...

I agree China has done impressive job so far in its development.  I don't agree that we should let the rest of the World fallen apart, afterall, China is in the same world.  But yes, it has to be benefiits to China in partnership with any countries that China can trust and work with for long term.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 05:48:56 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-11 17:54
China did NOT make the West fall apart.  They are  the Jews, Anglo-imperialists, Christians, the Ch ...

Are you trying to get China into some kind of monster to do all bad???  I am not brainwashed by the West, but we all are brainwashed one way or the other.  But we make our own view and decisions on things which may be influenced by how you bought up, education, and environmental factors.  I can say you are brainwashed by some evil power, surely not from China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-17 18:27:55 |Display all floors
The UK Treasury has announced plans to make London the leading international centre for trading China's currency, the yuan, also known as the renminbi.
"London is perfectly placed to act as a gateway for Asian banking and investment in Europe," said UK Chancellor George Osborne.

These corrupt and moronic Anglos have 500-years of experience laundering blood-stained and ill-gotten loots, so they natually most suited to be ring masters in the new Renminbi money speculation bunga bunga game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 03:32:14 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-17 17:40
Seek the truth, understand how the games have been played, know your self-interests ---- so as to  ...

I understand what you are saying but it is important to act morally and kindly to others.  Business is business I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 03:35:32 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2012-2-17 18:27
The UK Treasury has announced plans to make London the leading international centre for trading Chin ...

It is very British politic, of course, London desperate to get Yuan in London.  But it is only their PR plot to get investors to believe they are still hold the financial centre in Europe.  But in fact, many major banks are thinking to move out of London and tax are high economic growth is grey.  

China should work with EU on Yuan not London.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-8 06:23:19 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-8 03:35
It is very British politic, of course, London desperate to get Yuan in London.  But it is only th ...

London is a leader in currency trading

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 05:50:17 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-8 08:32
Who are authorized to make  moral standards for the rest of us to follow????  Kill him or her!!!   ...

Chinese has always been supporting harmonisation.  Moral standards is part of the development of human civilisation process.  It never ends and never  starts.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.