Author: aziz

London seeks major role in yuan trading   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-4 10:35:34 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-3 11:54
Letting RMB trade on London Exchange seems like a symbolic gesture for now and doing the Jews and  ...

I still cannot see the benefits of getting LSE involved with RMB getting to international platform.  China should work with Europe especially when Euro is in crisis, it is a good opportunity to work together.  Benefits both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 23:46:52 |Display all floors
I have yet to find the YUAN/Rmb on my trading platform
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 23:50:27 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-2-3 04:40
The London bankers see a great opportunity to get rich at the expense of their US cousins dollars.

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 08:07:44 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-4 11:02
China should use the existing platforms to accomplish its objective ---- to internationalize the R ...

I agree that RMB must be internationlised and platformed with EU.  It is a win win situation at this time to work with EU and it is not just rescue Euro but for RMB benefits.  China should now not just think of itself and should work with international partners wisely.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 08:08:50 |Display all floors
warrigal Post time: 2012-2-4 23:50

2nd that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 05:31:45 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-5 11:58
The Win-win situation should be a slogan.  Self-interests must be the priority and the focus.  It i ...

Well, to be honest, China has a lot to learn in regards to other areas.  Just because the financial situation is strong right now doesn't mean China has almighty power, China should use its power to benefits not just herself but the world.  This is how you becoming the world leader.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-10 06:50:49 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-2-9 12:24
You are right about that China does not has the almighty power. In fact, No one country has the al ...

I agree with you mostly and yes China should look at her own interest but still need to cooperate, as you said, with the rest of the world.  I don't see the world as nice, quite the opposite, and you see the mess is global.  China has its own internal mess.  Financial power is not everything, if you don't choose the right partners, you will get suck up dry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.