Ron Paul [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 12:12:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by attilaattila at 2012-1-16 05:16

What do you think about him?

Watch this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_IUwwGq-A

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 12:44:13 |Display all floors
I like his speech very much. Strongly agree with his views on foreign policy.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 04:48:18 |Display all floors
Ron Paul has no chance. The ruler of this country rigged the election to pick up their own puppet because they control the voting system. They justify the result by faked poll because they control media.

Here is the proof. People found Ron Paul is the most popular candidate in Internet. Because Internet is open place. Ron Paul got most support from military, that's can't be rigged because the donation is there.

Quote:
Just look at how 'successful' Ron Paul was against John McCain and Mitt Romney in his bid for the 2008 nomination. He led all kinds of gallup and straw polls, he even led the way in raising funds via internet campaigning...yet how much success did he have in securing the nomination?  

Quote,
"Ron Paul Will Win The Presidential Election 2012 - Here's The Proof !!

http://www.rtr.org/videos/26054/ ... -win-the-presidenti

RTR.org - Watch - Ron Paul Will Win The Presidential Election 2012 - Here's The Proof !!

Uploaded by GetRenewable on Jan 11, 2012

This is Proof: Ron Paul will win the presidential election in 2012. These are the main candidates for the upcoming elections. Notice the number of Likes and dislikes on each video. Ron Paul Dominates all by Thousands of percent. This is our new President. Dr. Ron Paul. Please keep up the good work and victory is ours. Gain Liberty. End Debt. Vote Ron Paul! New Hampshire Speech By All Presidential Candidates. PLEASE VIEW EVIDENCE: Below...

Rick Santorum: [link to www.youtube.com]
(1489 views - 9 likes 76 dislikes)

Newt Gingrich: [link to www.youtube.com]
(3,082 views - 16 likes / 124 dislikes)

Jon Huntsman: [link to www.youtube.com]
(3,087 views - 35 likes 100 dislikes)

Mitt Romney: [link to www.youtube.com]
(20,600 views - 335 likes 690 dislikes!!) and they call him the winner! hahahah

RON PAUL: [link to www.youtube.com]
(129,000 views - 3,916 likes - 44 dislikes.)

Now YOU tell me who is gonna win. It's an obvious landslide victory."

I still say Paul has no chance because this is a covert totalitarian. They control election system and play you people fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 07:40:47 |Display all floors
I am quite disappointed in the system too. Feels like the mainstream media is picking candidates for us through their biased news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 10:11:36 |Display all floors
ron is a rare animal - honest, consistent and representative. He is a decent human being.

he probably won't win

as for his foreign policy, I am in two minds

america cannot be isolationist anymore and
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 10:19:43 |Display all floors
ron is a rare animal - honest, consistent and representative. He is a decent human being and the most educated in terms of economics of the contenders

he probably won't win

i agree with him on the fed, balancing the budget, much of his libertarian stance and his views on the corporate lobby in congress, giving huge amounts of "foreign aid" when america is broke, especially to a certain country which just uses the money to buy congress!!

as for his foreign policy, I am in two minds

america cannot be isolationist anymore and a complete withdrawal of military personnel and cancellation of defense pacts is an extreme risk

on the other hand, america is beholden to special interests which detrimentally influence military decision making

iraq and afghanistan were enormously expensive and not in america's interests

america has lost an opportunity to engage with russia and also took its eye off long term strategy with russia, when russia was out of the game in the early 1990s

I think closing all the bases will strengthen russias position hugely and this would be very destabilising

this is where i think ron is wrong
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 10:53:55 |Display all floors
Running thousands of bases around the world is expensive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.