Author: Hmoonhistorian

China need to get rid of the one child policy and let China grow   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 19:58:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-16 01:08
It may increase the number of rich men who can afford to marry but it will at the same time increa ...

China need population to prevent or deter a nuclear holocaust  from the thieves who is currenlty planning war because of China's decreasing population. China will also  give humanity hope. As for the marriage competion, it won't be a problem, because with the one child policy gone, Chinese can freely give birth to boys and girls in  contrast to only having to choose a boy as one child which will better balance the marriage ratio.

As for Chinese's starvation problem, it won't be a problem because China today has an economic system that will support its population through employment and migration to the West and other areas. China starved in the past because of their transition from a thieves occupy China to a free China, where they have to start producing its own economic security to get what they have today. I think the thieves in the West pressure China to reduce its population purely because they want to find an easier way to bring China down to a managable sie to rob.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 20:03:58 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-15 23:38
Yes of course , i have been thinking about this few times just like that out of blue it came to me . ...

Hi, Smithi, I checked out your page and your thread and you got ban. I was furious, because if someone is going to get ban, you should be the last to get ban.  Anyway welcome back!

China is doing very well because of their power of the labor force to support their economic developement. I think thieves in the U.S. can't compete with China so they are pressuring China to do the opposite of what is good for China, like forcing China to appreciate its currently and criticizing China's over population. If China want to control population, it should rely on education, not government policy. But at this time, China need to promote population growth, again. I think this is good for China and for humanity.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 20:08:38 |Display all floors
China need population to prevent or deter a nuclear holocaust

You win the prize for stupidity.

They already have the population to scare off any kind of war let alone a 'nuclear holocaust'.  

The one-child policy was put in place as an evil necessity - it saved more lives than it hurt.

You have to be able to feed all those people.

China's population right now is enough to scare off anyone thinking of invasion.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 01:37:12 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-16 20:03
Hi, Smithi, I checked out your page and your thread and you got ban. I was furious, because if som ...

Thanks Hmoonhistorian , never mind things are somewhat confusing at a forum ..............waters are muddled by USUKIS and insider help.

They speciality is divide ke impera i'm not suprised at all ...............i just laugh at it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 03:19:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 03:26:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:28:28 |Display all floors
I now understand that the one-child policy is unethical and goes against human rights.  People should be allowed to have as many children as they want.  If the world puts enough pressure, soon China will remove this immoral law.  China is slowly changing for the better: it is true what Mr. Jon Huntsman said: by reaching the Chinese youth, China will finally become a thriving nation, just like Europe and America.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.