Author: Hmoonhistorian

China need to get rid of the one child policy and let China grow   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 01:40:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 15:24

Delete

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:45:56 |Display all floors
PopularStar Post time: 2012-1-15 11:38
It's just a matter of time. I think the Chinese should also migrate to many countries and live toget ...

I agree that Chinese should migrate to other countries.  The only way that we can stop the thieves from makiing nuclear war holocaust against the international community is to get rid of the one child policy and have Chinese move to the U.S. to help peaceful American reform a thieves' infiltrate government system here through peaceful means. This is the power that China have. China's one child  policy is hurting this important strength. If we have enough Chinese here in the U.S. we can democratically make the U.S. a part of China without the need to worry about the thieves war threat.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:48:39 |Display all floors
SpaceAlien Post time: 2012-1-15 11:40
White supremacy was about killing and enslaving non-Whites.  But, China does not want to enslave an ...

China did not rise because of your suggested Han-supremacy and other Fascist ideology. China rise only after China started treating everyone equal, promote unity, and got rid thieves' supported Feudalism and Fascisim. China is not on a path to be like Caucasians, China is on a path to diversity and humanity.  
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 02:00:11 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-16 01:48
China did not rise because of your suggested Han-supremacy and other Fascist ideology. China rise  ...

When China fails, I want to profit off of it: I want to be sure I make tons of money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 03:03:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 04:45:14 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-1-15 13:03
Unfortunately it's already too late for Asians, including Chinese.

Those continents are already s ...

Actually that is not true. One should not make an assumptions that thieves are controlling Asians  and other immigrants in Western country. While there maybe thieves' propaganda to suggest so, the reality is not as we perceive to be. I am an Asian, and I have 6 kids, all my relatives have at least 12 kids personal. We work really hard to support our family and hoping that someday we can have peace. But China's one child policy is hurting peace and the hope of the international community.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 04:48:41 |Display all floors
SpaceAlien Post time: 2012-1-15 12:00
When China fails, I want to profit off of it: I want to be sure I make tons of money.

SpaceAlien, by judging base on your writing, I think you are not a Chinese or if you are you are not a normal Chinese. The China I know do support diversity, peace, and tolerance. The China I know do not promote one ethnic over the other control birth base on ethnic.  Another clue, is that you seem to care more about profit than the need for peace and humanity. This is they reason why you want China to fail by subjecting China to one child policy and promote ethnic hatred in China. Please prove me wrong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.