Author: BingDing69

China must help Iran to defeat Evil USA!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-15 13:18:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-14 21:06
Yes, that's right: The U.S. of A. doesn't dare bomb the emaciated, impoverished, starving N Korean ...

I would even support China's annexation of North Korea to remove Kim Jong Un's regime completely.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 00:25:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-14 21:06
Yes, that's right: The U.S. of A. doesn't dare bomb the emaciated, impoverished, starving N Korean ...

The thieves in the U.S.'s General during the war against Korean said, "We must bombed the rice irrigation system and their other living infrastructure, we can better leverege ourselves in negotiation". The thieves bombed the whole country to the ground and at the of the war when the Chinese chased the thieves back all the way to the south, the Northern part of Korea has nothing left. But the thieves is wrong, the Korean people did starved and  many had died as a s result of the thieves' bombing and continue economic strangalation after, but the Korean people overcome the problem, did not give up and use their community value idea to built their nation from the ground up.  Despite the thieves in the ongoing attempt to infiltrate the Korean, kill their people, and strangalate their economy by using the thieves power in the newly creat World bank, the Korean people keep rising and make their country one of the top miitary power in the world.

Thieves in the U.S.'s became desperate because their bombings of the Korean's living infrastruction and their people did not make Korean people slaves as planned. The Korean people became one of the most thieves defiant state in the world and inspire many revolution to end thieves occupation around the world.  Today, the Korean people continue rise overcome all the obstacles the thieves put into place. I think if the Korean people can succeed, the country can be one of the most inspired nation. Thieves do have a lot of power in making so many Koreand dead, but not powerful enough to enslave the country the way thieves used to do in Southeast Asia.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 13:07:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-15 11:06

But USA have no problem bombing impoverished starving Afghanistan?

hmmmmmmmm what a cowards.

korea have nukes and azzholes are scared to attack that is more than obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 13:16:52 |Display all floors
China can protest through the UN Security Council meeting.  A first step as a start.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 17:04:25 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-1-14 22:16
Crazy laowai like you need to lay off of the cool-aide.

Kool Aid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 17:11:02 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-16 13:07
But USA have no problem bombing impoverished starving Afghanistan?

hmmmmmmmm what a cowards.

That's a very shrewd observation smitih

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 01:51:01 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-1-16 17:11
That's a very shrewd observation smitih

thank you m y Chechen friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.