Views: 4906|Replies: 4

Dad tries to sell his son on Facebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 17:21:03 |Display all floors
son.jpg

Imagine this scenario: you’re out of work, you’re broke, you’ve got a family to feed, and the government just denied your welfare application

What the hell do you do now?
Well, a Saudi Arabian man by the name of Saud bin Nasser Al Shahry found himself in precisely this situation recently, and his answer was “f*ck it, I’m selling my son.”
Yep, after the Saudi government shut down his debt collection business and denied his application for welfare because he is over 35 (the cut-off point for social assistance in that country), Al Shahry determined that his options were either live in abject poverty or try to sell his son for $20 million.
He chose the latter.
Now, let’s assume that it is not morally wrong to sell human beings, and that it’s not even worse if the human being in question in your own child. Oh, and let’s assume that the going rate for little boys is a whopping $20 million.
What, then, would be the best way to go about selling your kid?
Would you try to find some out-of-the-way internet message board, or maybe go to some seedier parts of town and start asking around for shady people who might be able to facilitate your transaction?
Mr. Al Shahry thought about all this, and decided he’d try to sell junior on Facebook. Yes, the world’s most popular social network.
Clearly, in addition to being a sick bastard, Al Shahry is also a moron.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 19:21:25 |Display all floors
This is CRAZY and he is out of his MIND!

Everyone knows you sale children on craig's list

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-14 14:15:16 |Display all floors
20 million dollars for a son?
It this one sells I'll get busy making one of my own.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 05:27:07 |Display all floors
unthinkable , This man will probavly have regret later

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-15 16:37:24 |Display all floors
will he not get stoned

what will the Saudi's do to him then

It happened in USA a younger girl did the same with a Nephew (for a joke) if I remember correctly she was nicked and locked up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.