Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 08:27:55 |Display all floors
Probably for a photo shoot...
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:20:46 |Display all floors

agreed

Ronny Post time: 2012-1-16 16:01
Agree, the qipao is elegant and graceful showing the feminine shape while maintaining respectabili ...

the dress is beautiful, what I do not understand why the dress has a long cut that gets to the hip, showing in many cases too much the whole leg, it's that traditional?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:29:25 |Display all floors
Who cares, I like seeing the legs.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:34:23 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-1-17 17:20
the dress is beautiful, what I do not understand why the dress has a long cut that gets to the hip ...

I am not sure of the traditional length, but some is needed so they can walk and sit
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:38:57 |Display all floors

that it was my point

CVHuan Post time: 2012-1-17 15:29
Who cares, I like seeing the legs.

Some people won't care if they got some extra satisfaction watching the legs instead to appreciate the nice dress and the person who weared.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 15:39:48 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-17 15:34
I am not sure of the traditional length, but some is needed so they can walk and sit

I don't know either but a moderate length should be a must.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.