Author: vincent001

Teacher stays on his feet despite illness [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 09:32:31 |Display all floors
I hope you will get to the end, the good life is safe  
Choose the best service: http://www.swtor4credits.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 09:59:49 |Display all floors
Hats off to him! China's got good teachers, China's got good students, China's got good talents for combating the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 19:49:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-12 10:06
I hope the kids behave extra well owing to his disability. He should really be allowed to retire and ...

Are you volunteering to pay his salary?
VERY generous of you.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 11:09:01 |Display all floors
Related Articles:

Hu: CPC must serve the people

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 14:34:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-1-15 14:40
sansukong Post time: 2012-1-15 11:09
Related Articles:

Hu: CPC must serve the people

Nice to see you back. I am not sure what you did to piss off the mods but anyways it is always good to see everyone onboard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 14:43:45 |Display all floors
I think we are losing such good teachers here in America.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 19:09:03 |Display all floors

RE: Teacher stays on his feet despite illness

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-1-15 18:12
longzhou Post time: 2012-1-15 13:34
Nice to see you back. I am not sure what you did to piss off the mods but anyways it is always goo ...
Nice to see you back. I am not sure what you did to piss off the mods but anyways it is always good to see everyone onboard

Thank you, friend. To be honest, I am as surprised as you are, as to why I was put on the line-up in front of the firing squad and subsequently taken off the firing squad line-up. I am still looking for an answer to the dilemma I was put through.Having said that, I strongly believe in this wisdom:                                                               

"to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be" (First Nations - Wisdom of the Lakota People)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.