Author: mark069

U.S. ship rescues Iranians at sea - 2nd time in a week   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-26 04:50:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 05:48:00 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-1-25 14:50
And in the same breath gave an insult 5 times worse. This is not acting, sure it is good press. Bu ...

I wouldn't consider bombing a whole country down, killed millions of people, and create generation of deform childrens around the world consider aids. And thieves is not doing anyone favor building killing a lot of people and then took one of those orphan as a poster boy for publicity. And all the money spent by thieves was to support dictators that act as their puppet figurehead so that thieves can steal.  I prefer thieves just stop killing people and respect people's integrity and national soveregnty for a change.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 05:49:17 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-1-25 14:50
And in the same breath gave an insult 5 times worse. This is not acting, sure it is good press. Bu ...

It is hard to compliments thieves' criminal activities, but in this rare occassion, I actually give thieves a pat on the back. I like to encourage more humanity like this and less killing and robbing.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 06:02:00 |Display all floors
mark069 Post time: 2012-1-25 13:31
Hasn't your mother ever taught you that if you don't have something nice to say then keep your mou ...

But in regard to whether Chinese people's government respect themselves, I think they do from what I had learned and my observations through out history. In thieves control nations like here in the  U.S. and Britain, bomb proof  bunkers were made  for only a few elites, where as in China, bunkers were built for millions of people and increasing. I think this show some level of caring for human lives don't you think? Also if China don't care for human lives, they would have not fought so hard against thieves in the U.S.'s support of Feudalism in China where millions die under such rule.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 06:40:47 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-25 16:02
But in regard to whether Chinese people's government respect themselves, I think they do from what ...

mark069, I did learn about the cultural revolution. It was a revolution to end Fascism and Feudalism in China and it help the Hmong Chinese gain right from the Fascists Chinese who were aided by the thieves in the U.S. at the time, but were chased out of China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.