Author: mark069

U.S. ship rescues Iranians at sea - 2nd time in a week   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 06:43:47 |Display all floors
iranian rebels who had covertly been planted into the iranian demographics -- :) as innocent hikers lost in the iranian wilderness :) and their heads on the chopping board if uncle sam don't get them outta the country :)?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 06:52:01 |Display all floors
I have to admit that one of the good thing that the thieves here in the U.S. can do is pretending to be humanitarian before they gonna kill or bombs those that they want us to perceive that they are trying to save.

The reason why it make the thieves in the U.S. so dangerous and so destructive is because of their ability to deceive people through such propaganda and tricks. The hope is that if thieves are perceive to be good in nature, their victims might be less defensive and less united and therefore can be easily kill and rob. This is not nothing new, since that is the main ideology of the thieves in the U.S. and other thieves country Western nations.

While the Iranians should praise and thank the thieves for doing the right thing, they should also not lose their guards against these tricky thieves. Vietnam and China are the most successful nations that learn the thieves tricks well and able to free their people and countries from decades of thieves occupation and exploitation.

If thieves would respect people's lives more, respect people's national integrity more, and be more humanitarian sensitivity as they show here for real, I think the world can be a lot better to live today.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 09:08:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-12 09:13

what an ugly boat.do they think he will be welcomed back after the embarasment?i dont know .we cant keep him too paranoid that it is a trick to get one over here.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 10:25:28 |Display all floors
The Iranian government will probably throw all these sailors in prison for allowing themselves to be saved by the Americans. They will be labeled as spies for the American government and all hung.

You read some of the post by forum members in here and they are already convicted men. "It must be a set up." "They are all the CIA." "It's an American ploy."

And one wonders why the world is so screwed up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 03:31:17 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-11 14:52
I have to admit that one of the good thing that the thieves here in the U.S. can do is pretending to ...

Hasn't your mother ever taught you that if you don't have something nice to say then keep your mouth shut?  When you talk about "respecting people's lives" do you mean to imply that the Chinese government "respects people's lives"?  When your government starts respecting their own people's lives let alone those of other countries you can start to make your criticisms again....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 03:37:35 |Display all floors
mark069 Post time: 2012-1-25 13:31
Hasn't your mother ever taught you that if you don't have something nice to say then keep your mou ...

I am not Chinese. I am American.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 03:40:07 |Display all floors
mark069 Post time: 2012-1-25 13:31
Hasn't your mother ever taught you that if you don't have something nice to say then keep your mou ...

Actually I was given a compliment to the thieves this time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.