Author: timbatu

Historical Documents of US Sinophobia 美国反华历史文档   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-23 15:03:09 |Display all floors
The painful reality of US Sinophobia.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 16:30:31 |Display all floors
go home tim

oh, I see you renounced your chinese citizenship

I guess that makes you a hanjian
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 16:41:05 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-1-23 02:30
go home tim

Telling him to go home is something a racist xenophobic would say.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 16:45:46 |Display all floors
the truth is simple

timbatu renounced his chinese citizenship

he should beg for mercy from CCP, then go home as a failed american hanjian sea weed
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 17:04:55 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-1-23 15:45
the truth is simple

timbatu renounced his chinese citizenship

Agreed

Tim seems to always bite the hand that feeds and can't get ovcer the petty jealousies and deep hatred that seem to consume him. It's sad really and he deserves our pity, nothing more than that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 22:05:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-23 22:12
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-23 17:04
Agreed

Tim seems to always bite the hand that feeds and can't get ovcer the petty jeal ...

Exported Kiwi, I have no jealousy or hatred toward professional and fair entities. But I must speak up against racism and discrimination. Do you not agree with such?

As for the "feeding hands", please read more on: http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-720502-1-1.html

quote “There are many reasons that it is a major set-back if I move back to China. Not to mention my properties and pets are going to die for this, but my career, business and personal relationships suffer devastation ... just to name a few. It is painful to see angry Christian whites to yell at me "go home". Yes, I witness this daily. My car is vandalized. Other minorities' cars are vandalized with racist remarks on them. The police chief said on news: those are not hate crimes, they are just goofy. The same group of racist FBI, Homeland Security and Cops sent daily police surveillance and harassment, openly, that lasted until my filing of lawsuit. I posted some pictures on CD. It is very painful.

Lately, a more serious problem arises. I am accused of a terrorist and I have filed a pending lawsuit on this. (Although the complaints have collapsed last December, the false accusations were published into newspaper and spread all over the news.) I cannot go anywhere because any employer will simply google and find the news about me. I need not explain how biased and erroneous some US news reports are. My rice bowl is broken for good by the angry white Christians in the US. I cannot go anywhere until this matter is settled. (I have no means of living in the US or China because of the news publication that is only to be cleared after the lawsuit.) It is painful to witness the white anger and Christian anger and all the hate - which is dearly reflected in you. I say you are a Nazi guard.

Special note on Catholics in the US: every Catholic I met in the US holds dismissive views on Chinese people. Their prejudice and ignorance against China are profound. At a slight sign of nonbelieving, the Catholic Americans immediately persecute the Chinese people. Yes, they are angry to the level of hysteria. It is rooted in the irrational demand from their white Pope to impose himself above China. I tell you, Catholic Pope, how dare you to have that thought?

Bern posted: "then why don't you go back to China? "

Answer:
Christians can openly pledge their faith in Chinese workplace in China. No Chinese bother them for their religion. The Western Christians even come to China to demand their Ghod-power to be above Chinese government and Chinese people. But in the US, a Chinese nonreligious person has to bow to a deity that it does not believe. The nonreligious culture has to be placed in closet. If one comes out, like me, it immediately suffers severe attacks from all Christian co-workers. This is why I say: there is a long way for the US before it reaches the level of speech and religious freedom of China.

As I have said before, you favor European white immigrants. Your government policies, and news propaganda discriminate and humiliate Chinese immigrants in the US. It is racism and Christian bigotry that drive your white anger, nothing else. Shame to you, your profound racism and your Christian arrogance and bigotry.”

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-24 11:27:58 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-23 21:05
Exported Kiwi, I have no jealousy or hatred toward professional and fair entities. But I must speak ...

As I've said before Tim, I'm really and truly sorry that you've had to go through that and still go through it. It's not right...EVER! But what can you do to change it? Posting here doesn't help the reality of life there. It is an outlet but it just shows us the negative side of timbatu, not the positive. Nothing truly good will ever come of this website because it has no real influence over anything and not a large pool of forumites either.
As I've said time and time again...I hate no individual really unless radical muslim "freedom fighters" who go around blowing up buses and markets and doing the things they do. Hate you, no...feel sorry for you, yes.
As for being a Nazi guard...umm nope but I did have some relatives killed by them...is that close enough?
Now, instead of being here too much, shouldn't you be looking at ways of getting your rice bowl full again? It seems that this would be a lot more productive...and while you're at it, can't you sue for slander, libel and defamation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.