Author: voice_cd

Questions welcome on China's Middle East Policy   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-10 11:14:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-1-10 11:15

My question is:

What has China learned so far from the the Arab uprisings? What will China do to prevent such horrible things happening in China?

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 11:21:55 |Display all floors
Actually Arab spring is a good news to China. As nationalism surge in the middle east, the elected government might choose anti-US policy and seek support from China.

China should take a leading role in Middle East, not just follow what is happening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 11:23:19 |Display all floors
Above floors spoke my mind~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:13:03 |Display all floors
Mr. Chen, how has the Arab Spring affected China, economically, politically and emotionally?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:40:28 |Display all floors
no answers to the questions above?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:53:18 |Display all floors
China now has biggest market volume of automobiles and enjoys the highest growth rate of car-marking industry. It is obvious that the production volume has exceeded domestic demand.

To all the manufacturers, going-out seems the only way in resolving the problem of over-production.

so, my question is what kind of new policies are drawn up to prop up car manufacturers to expand export volume to African countries and Middle&West Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 16:04:04 |Display all floors
Mr Chen, greetings to you Sir.
Tensions have been running pretty high between the USA and China at times, How do you feel about it? And what if anything can China do about the USA's propensity for belligerent hegemony. It seems to me the USA says exactly what it mean while at the same time is not saying everything about it's intent.
From my observations China has been dealing with the USA very well, keep up the good work, let China continue to shine.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.