Author: greatlady

chinese women, stay away from violent men !   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 16:05:00 |Display all floors
I have heard about this story.
The husband just wanted to learn from her and to raise money and he did it.
Attacking a woman is really disgusting, a bad example when people get money and got crazy for money.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 16:11:32 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-9 22:20
The first time he used his fist the woman should report to the police, or simply left the man.

How ...

Many women in China (and other countries) don't report to police at first time, thinking it will be a minor case or thinking it won't happen again (to keep a united family). Things changes when the man go to the extreme in his abuses. So the pictures and reports should be made to prove his actions. Sometimes the police don't pay too much attention when women reportr abuses, pictures is the best proof.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 16:12:31 |Display all floors
whampoa Post time: 2012-1-9 22:45
Don't waste the forum's space next time, OK ? !!

What do you mean?

You as a woman don't have any interest in women's abuses?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 17:17:03 |Display all floors
A violent spouse is never good to be around.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 18:09:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-16 17:33
She is U.S> American. Why do you think she should be CLEVERER than she is? Could she know that Li  ...

As Li ,the  husband who never let her know how much he earned and even offered her any extra money to spend except for the daily life with 3 daughters, at that time, she should have realized something wrong in her marriage.

I thought American women should've been received more education on how to defend herself ,of course,marriage issues were included.
A Chinese married women who often take over of the financial management at home.I believe many did so...

yeah, she is so so inocent .

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 18:59:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-16 18:50
Gl:

I know a woman who is 68 or 69 years old. Her husband is 70 plus. They had several children tog ...
It's not just bad men. These bad men could be reformed. It is a bad justice that doesn't really deliver.

9528084.jpg

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 19:07:42 |Display all floors
Anyway,Li Yang should'n has hurt his wife.
お前の道を進め、人には勝手なことを言わせておけ。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.