Author: greatlady

chinese women, stay away from violent men !   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-10 15:55:40 |Display all floors
chinaimport Post time: 2012-1-10 10:46
This is just Chinese male  bashing thread. Enjoy it.

I think you were born with bias head.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 15:57:58 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-1-10 14:54
Maybe I didn't explain myself; I meant that she could have kept the matter in the private sphere w ...

If the private sphere did nothing benefits to the wife, she has her own right to decide which way to go.

I just feel sorry for the American wife.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 16:02:36 |Display all floors
whampoa Post time: 2012-1-9 23:02
Ah, she wants DIVORCE and half his wealth ?

Then, she is SMART !

I think she has no choice.

A smart woman should not let the husband got her like that.

Kill got another meaning is to stop sth.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 10:23:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-10 20:05
I do agree that Kim Lee's act was a last resort and should not become a common form of denunciatio ...

I agree. If she had kept this out of the public eye, (which I am sure he would had preferred), she and her legitimate complaints would had been swept beneath the rug. She knows this and she understood she had little choice in the matter, for the sake of the children.

This is not isolated to China and/or the Chinese male. Plenty of this goes on in the west too by the western male. In the west they have laws in place that better protect battered women and the children from men like this. Not so here in the east. There are few laws on the books for this and what laws are there are seldom enforced against the male for the sake of the female and the children.

A male with influence and wealth like this character could easily have this swept under the rug in this society. This is one area where China does fall short and needs improvement. And this is the perfect high profile case for the whole world to see if the case, the woman and the children all get swept under the rug, or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 10:31:13 |Display all floors
the man become rich and become bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 20:39:13 |Display all floors
i not saying that religion does not exist but it is my belief that everyone alive today is likely alive because of their ancestors violent tendencies . i base this on basic human competition.we may not be murderers but push us hard enough and we push back.so i believe the capacity will always be there ,in fact maybe trending upward.we are stuck with it and only through rigid honesty about or emotions can we have any hope for a peaceful home.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 15:50:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-10 20:05
I do agree that Kim Lee's act was a last resort and should not become a common form of denunciatio ...

For me, she should've clever to know how her husband is.

Was she in deep love made her such a blinded woman?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.