Author: Ronny

Belief system   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-18 13:36:37 |Display all floors
don't believe others too easily.an american billionaire once told his several son:" guys,to run your business well,never trust others."
don't think you are right all the time.chinese great confucius once said:"three man are walkimg,one of them must be able to be my teacher".if you never believe others,sooner or later,you will be taught with a lesson.
the above two viewpoint seems being in a contradiction.in fact,no!both of them are consistent with the natural law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 13:44:04 |Display all floors
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-18 15:36
don't believe others too easily.an american billionaire once told his several son:" guys,to run your ...

I never said you are wrong, you gave an opinion, i gave one, I doubt yours is your only thought, likewise for me
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-18 14:05:53 |Display all floors
Marriage is a union,tie between two opposite sex to start a family,to be equal in living,honor each other,produce children for future generation,keep trust,work hard and diverted for that which god send you both to sustain and create a new world.

Sex is a rational demand between a male and female for satiefying each others hevenly hungerness.Sex between two young male and female are divine and best prizes from the god.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 14:08:25 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-1-18 16:05
Marriage is a union,tie between two opposite sex to start a family,to be equal in living,honor each  ...

in a perfect world this is true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-18 15:18:30 |Display all floors
That's pretty much it, and the least one should expect.
It's OK for you to be wrong, and also not to realize I am right.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-19 05:31:15 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-18 13:44
I never said you are wrong, you gave an opinion, i gave one, I doubt yours is your only thought, l ...

I always tell people who don't agree with me...They Are Wrong....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 05:34:52 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-19 07:31
I always tell people who don't agree with me...They Are Wrong....

That sometimes gets a bad response, try telling them they are "misinformed" by the time they realise that to be misinformed by their own thought means they are "wrong"you have a chance to leave the country

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.