Author: 468259058

The Risk of China: "stopping the reform at the half way"! [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-9 10:06:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-9 10:07

The most dissatisfaction is the deruption of justice and fairness in the reform. So, it could regather consensus if realizing the justice and fairness were the basic value and objective of the reform. That is to say, the building of democracy and law ruling society is the main task.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-9 10:08:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-9 10:08

Now, China need courage. China need to face the reality. China need to break those small loops (who focused on their own interests).
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 10:13:00 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-1-9 11:58
China can launch the political system reform and other social system reform. It would turn into the  ...

The people need to guide their government, government do not listen easily, but they do hear you.
Small interest groups are doing what everyone should do, they are getting the ear of government, but small interest groups tend to be more vocal, more determined, whereas most of us just want to be left alone, we don't want to be bothered with details, we just want a quiet life, but this is our weakness, we allow self interested groups to get too much control, shape society etc.
people need to talk more about what they want, and do it calmly, but assertively too
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 10:21:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-9 12:22

I doubt China's reform will stop, it may hit a few bumps along the way, but the government has taken the road to reform very seriously, they may need helpful advice, The people are China's greatest think tank for reform. Other nations etc will just give advice on how to copy them, and China should fnd it's own way, listening to advice, and implementing things slowly to see the effect, if you do too much too soon, you will end up with more problems.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 22:52:43 |Display all floors
many argue today's problems that abound in China are due to the unevenness of economic and political reforms... political reforms? who's to blame? ordinary chinese are cheating on their spouses with fabulous lies and poisoning their fellow compatriots with contaminated dairy products... I ain't saying political reforms shouldn't be pushed ahead... but ask ourselves first, ARE WE READY?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-11 00:13:36 |Display all floors
mapleripple Post time: 2012-1-10 22:52
many argue today's problems that abound in China are due to the unevenness of economic and political ...

People all over the world cheat on their spouses .......

That is not political .............

A few from a billion plus have chosen to make money by poisoning their fellow compatriots via dairy products, although that was probably through niaivety   .......

Is that political .......... ?

Sorry  ........

That is too generalised to be rational ...........   

And I agree, I do not think that the Western style is the way at the moment ........

This should happen slowly to suit ..........  

And it must not necessarily follow the Western template  ..............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 00:27:58 |Display all floors
Reforms need to make sense. Dangerous reforms should be avoided. Reform is not a linear process. It is multifaceted.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.