Author: expatter

Bored? OK, So Just How Smart are You Really ......... ?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-5 11:59:29 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-5 11:53
Don't doubt it....I'm also the most educated person on this Forum....

Most woman will say I'm the s ...

I doubt it  ..........

And yes I have seen those women you mentioned  ........

Oh dear ...........    !

You are welcome to them ............      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-5 12:03:43 |Display all floors
We're we ever Brothers-In-Law...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-5 12:35:23 |Display all floors
Bump ...........
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:43:47 |Display all floors
This post was almost drowned again  ..........

Anyone else want to have a go ......  ?

If not I will post the answers  ........      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:56:28 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-5 14:43
This post was almost drowned again  ..........

Anyone else want to have a go ......  ?

Wait, I'll help you to share it to Weibo and try to have more to join in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 17:04:05 |Display all floors
{:soso_e135:},it is too hard for me, i can't even have a try, all of you are talented and smart.
Boring and waiting for the arrvial of the weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 17:23:23 |Display all floors
1. Do they have a fourth of July in England?                                               Yes,  but just regular day and not holiday
2. How many birth days does the average man have?                                  One, born once
3. Some months have 31, how many have 28?                                              12, all month have at least 28 day and some have more
4. In baseball, how many outs are there in an inning?                                      6, 3 out for two teams
5. Can a California man legally marry his widow's sister?                                     no, death man can not marry because he can not legal sign marriage certificate. California states he have to be present.
6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10, what is the answer? (don't use your calculator)    70, divide by 1/2 = x 2
7. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?                 2, you take away 2
8. Doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour how many minutes will the pills last?                                                                                                        60, you start at 0 minutes, then 30 minutes and then 60
9. A farmer has 9 sheep standing in a field and all but 8 drop down and die, how many are left standing?                                                        8, but 8 mean not die
10. How many members of each animal did Moses take on the ark?       none, this is mess up question because Noah brought the animal not moses. Not IQ but religious question
11. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?   meat, butcher sell meat so he must weight it
12. How many two cent stamps are in a dozen?     12, dozen =12 ,two cent is just there to trick you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.