Author: 468259058

A Chinese lady nearly frozen to death in the "Happy New Year Day".   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-3 13:46:29 |Display all floors
For many years the government has been educating migrant workers to at least check the identity and credibility of their potential employers and SIGN A FORMAL CONTRACT!  But still many of them don't.

I'm sure the government will solve this woman's problem now that she has managed to attract attention. But I hope in the future they could do something to protect themselves first and not just let themselves be cheated and then ask the government to solve the consequences of their own foolishness.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-3 13:51:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-3 13:51
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-3 13:38
One such incident seems to make China-bashers exicted to p1ss their pants.

They seem really havi ...

Would you like to privde solutions to free those poor Chinese from their suffers?

Or, as a rich Chinese,  you seldom care about the living of poor Chinese?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 14:03:02 |Display all floors
Tel. No., can you be HONEST, is the number of people suffering from poverty becoming less or more?

What was the number 30, 20, even 10 years ago?

Which country can get rid of poverty at the speed like China under the great leadership of CCP?

The only solution is carefully keep this great momentum without causing major turbulence in China.

With the accumulation of wealth, more and more people will be protected by social security network and most importantly more people will have better education and do not behave so stupidly as they are doing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 14:09:00 |Display all floors
Hmmmmmm

Interesting story!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 14:15:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-1-3 14:16

I believe in less than 30 years, EVERY Chinese will be able to enjoy the social security as good, or nearly as good enjoyed by people in western countries.  EVERY citizen in China will be well-protested by social security network and EVERY citizen can receive some decent education, have self-respect and to be able to protect themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 14:23:28 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-3 14:15
I believe in less than 30 years, EVERY Chinese will be able to enjoy the social security as good, or ...

Why don't we have some pleasant news about NEW STANDARD SCHOOL building in different provinces, and the TIME LINE to complete BASIC amenities in all provinces.

that'll be more pleasant news.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 14:36:22 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-1-3 14:23
Why don't we have some pleasant news about NEW STANDARD SCHOOL building in different provinces, an ...

Happy New Year Mr. Greendragon!

Sorry I haven't been following the news you mentioned. But it does sound a VERY GOOD NEWS!

However I know the kids in the middle school near my home were allowed to have two extra weeks for summer vacation last summer because all the buildings in the school were to be consolidated to be able to resist earthquakes of bigger magnitude. I heard ALL primary and middle schools in Beijing and in some other cities have done the same.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.