Needless to say, it made more peasants, who then starved to death in millions

China's version of social Darwinism

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:50:26 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-1-3 11:01
Evil

More Ziofascist evil.

did you notice how snake was on your case so quickly - protecting zionism which I have shown was an ally of the Nazi regime and sought to further the suffering of Jews to promote the zionist cause.

snakey is ever ready to slither from under his rock to advance his twisted view.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:54:36 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2012-1-3 12:18
Both of you are right: it is evil for anyone who is not Chinese or Jewish to practice eugenics, beca ...

why do you mix race and religion in your response?

many "whites" are Jewish and some Chinese have even chosen to follow the Judaist religion.

I think you are a bit confused and need to re think your line.

and to be frank there is nothing "enlightened" about people who follow the lies of any religious belief.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:56:42 |Display all floors
FriendlyGuy Post time: 2012-2-3 08:29
I am nice guy, so I think, yes, eugenics will make China strongest in world and into new super-speci ...

many Chinese are already "super smart" - they have place China on an even keel with a fair wind to take the nation far beyond those who have sought to hold them back for so long .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:58:38 |Display all floors
China should be nice and kind to all life.  When China use neoeugenics to become super like the Greek gods like Zeus and Apollo, they should use their powers and intelligence to feed the hungry people in the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 10:38:23 |Display all floors
I don't believe that any race is better than the other, or others. We're all capable of greatness and also great stupidity equally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 12:01:49 |Display all floors
maybe China can use splicing tech to make a Frankenhan?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.