Author: china-israel

World Will Be Inherited by Nation With Best Genes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-4 17:53:01 |Display all floors
It is almost 40 years since the eugenics were abandoned in Sweden, before the death of Mao (for reference).  These laws had fundamental problem, the retard politicians that passed them conveniently avoided sterilization for some reason.

Compensations has been paid to victims of these programmes and are not exactly considered something to be proud of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 20:51:16 |Display all floors
The zio-nazi parasite is wasting his time in China- elsewhere for your next host.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 23:02:21 |Display all floors
I prefer "EDWIN" genes.....I mean jeans
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 04:33:24 |Display all floors
Anyone who does not want China to practice eugenics is a traitor to China.  If these people are living in China, the government should execute them.  If the people are Chinese people living outside China, the Chinese government should cut a deal with the governments of the nations the traitors reside in to allow for their extradition to China to face execution.  

It should be considered a hate crime for anyone in the world to criticize China.  In most countries, it is a hate crime to criticize Israel, and rightly so.  The same should apply to China.  Chinese people living around the world who still actually care for their people should petition their governments to pass this hate crime law.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 04:35:52 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-1-4 17:53
It is almost 40 years since the eugenics were abandoned in Sweden, before the death of Mao (for refe ...

You are completely right: Caucasians should not ever practice eugenics: it is important that they continue to de-evolve back into monkeys, back into their evolutionary ancestors like the Neanderthals.  But, China and Israel on the other hand need to advance and should practice eugenics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 04:42:46 |Display all floors
But who gets to decide?

The Chinese government gets to decide.  But I agree with you: In white countries, there should be no control on reproduction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:29:20 |Display all floors
I am nice guy, so I think, yes, eugenics will make China strongest in world and into new super-species, but we should be respectful to all the other people and help them, if they want help.  So yes, China really should do neo-eugenics to become super-smart and super-strong and have super-powers, but be nice and kind to everyone else also.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.