Author: timbatu

President signs law to detain US citizens - democracy fail series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-5 00:57:22 |Display all floors
I notice racism is not stated in your post.

Maybe he doesn't feel like being insulted.

By claiming EVERYTHING you don't like is being done due to racism is pretty insulting to the chinese I would think.

You don't even think that Chinese could be considered equals and therefor are always treated as inferior.

Think about that for a moment....

What you are really doing is putting down the chinese.

People do respect them in their countries and in the world.

Why is it so hard to convince you of this?

You believe it could not be true?  Why?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 01:00:00 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-5 02:42
The reasons are varied, political , election fever, subversion, economical, and more.
There is not ...

"and more, " equals racism. Though by en large in the USA there are various forms of racism, as there are in Australia. I do not think racism is the biggest factor in US strategy.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 04:38:07 |Display all floors
America needs to protect itself from terrorists: this is a good law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 06:29:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-5 08:30
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-5 00:57
Maybe he doesn't feel like being insulted.

By claiming EVERYTHING you don't like is being done du ...

Your state of mind is not only racist, but you angrily punish minorities who speak up against racism. As I have repeatedly stated to you: my speaking about racism is a GOOD THING for the United States. We need to speak about racism more openly. Racism is a fact and it can be verified in facts. Your angry reaction to any mentioning of racism is the current culture of the USA. It does not help to solve the problem of racism. It is part of your culture. KKK members would be just as angry if I tell they are racist. I did try and they stated to me that they are not racist. You see, JFenix, even KKK does not see racism as a motivation factor for them. You are very similar to them in terms of culture and ideology.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 06:44:58 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-5 00:55
Tim, I won't always agree with you, and sometimes you do not put the needed links in your posts. the ...

Ronny, I do not ask you to agree with me. You mentioned that I need to supply links. The problem is that I do not want to put these websites into a persecution like what have been done to Assange. I know some might feel angry by reading my last sentence. But, we Chinese people are having this feeling for decades by reading Western news about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 10:05:13 |Display all floors
JFenix, please do not be upset. Just relax, okay? When I talk about racism, I am NOT attacking you. By talking about it, the problems might have better chances to be resolved. My goal is for all people live happily together.

For one positive hint, I think our religious world views agree with each other, more or less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:01:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.