Author: stevenen

Why aren't these freaks banned? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-3 13:45:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by china-israel at 2012-1-3 13:47

Perhaps this forum is allowing the whites to promote their degeneracy so that we can learn and understand their state of mind so that we can better protect ourselves from them.

But then, the moderator of the forum did include the words "Merry Christmas" in one of their welcome posts, so maybe there really does exist some problems here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 16:20:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lotusfly7 at 2012-1-3 16:22
china-israel Post time: 2012-1-3 13:45
Perhaps this forum is allowing the whites to promote their degeneracy so that we can learn and under ...

Perhaps you have it backwards? Perhaps it will be a step up, not down. Need to ease up to their degeneracy so as not to get culture shock later on when the egg does finally hatches.

EDIT TO POINT OF TOPIC
Or it could be someone has their little boy panties all twisted up in a knot because they
are really a control freak and things aren't happening on here just the way they would run it.

I am verbally assaulted on here daily, just for voicing an opinion. Even physical threats too. I have yet to report anyone. This is a forum and nothing is guaranteed nor ever perfect. It is a free forum to join. And here's the clincher: it is a free forum to leave too should you not like to be here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-4 03:18:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-3 10:43
"Why are some foreginers... flaunt the forum guidelines..."

So you are obsessed with declared natio ...

My Grandmother was Chinese....Oops..she had a Chinese BF......that sort of makes me a little Chinese
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-4 03:21:30 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-1-3 16:20
Perhaps you have it backwards? Perhaps it will be a step up, not down. Need to ease up to their deg ...

Yo Fly....I think Maybe if you wore a Hat.....You would get More  Respect.....or you can be the Rodney of this Forum....

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-4 03:23:43 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2012-1-3 13:45
Perhaps this forum is allowing the whites to promote their degeneracy so that we can learn and under ...

Last Time I looked this was the US Edition of China Daily English Speaking Forum..

Why would you BUTT in Here.....Go Pitch your products on your own Forum....Stay put of this one.....

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-1-4 03:25:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-1-3 06:42
sexual innuendo?

Inn You End Doe....that hurts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 10:17:41 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-4 03:21
Yo Fly....I think Maybe if you wore a Hat.....You would get More  Respect.....or you can be the Ro ...

No no no, it would be too disrespectful to step in and take that title from you.

Snappyy 'I never get any respect Rodney' Sammy

but feel free to tag me with, yo 'reality check'.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.