Author: xuerengui

Flood the first world countries with immigrants and refugees   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 09:05:05 |Display all floors
You are, of course, aware that the governments of those countries would fall, be overthrown by their own citizens and probably, a bloodbath would result if the immigrants didn't go back home. If they're not invited, they're not wanted.....this isn't a racist sentiment, it's a matter of practicality and such a flood of, basically, unskilled and illiterate peasants, would so overburden any governments ability to cope, that armed civilian populace would, almost defintely, intervene to save their own families who, quite rightly, should have priority in their own country. You have some audacity to propose such a ludicrous idea not to mention a massive waste of human life.....or was that your plan all along, and therefore, sling more oil on the fire of hatred against the 1st world nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 09:10:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-1-13 08:16
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-5 10:15
Have you even read the declaration? You ought to have pretty compelling arguing skills if you are to ...

Article 15; #2: unless that change of nationality is undesired or deemed dangerous or counterproductive to the citizens of the desired nation's national harmony and cohesion, if said change of nationality was granted.

Nobody has the right to expect citizenship from a country not of their birth. I don't, nor would I. What makes you think that the poor useless masses of the world should have that privilege when I can't?
Let's not mention the language, culture, religious, food and assimilation barriers. Is it your goal for those of us in 1st world countries to resent these people because trust me, if we were required by law to let them in, that's all they'd get....and more than a few would get dead!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 11:17:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-13 12:00
Yes, I can see that. In fact, I have read many statements by you that are anti-mainstream, with wh ...

We may not agree on every aspect, but we are like minded
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 11:50:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-12 20:01
He had "no bank account", the pauper?

I am seriously pitying him, the dead rat.

Evidence man, documents that support your theory.  With out evidence you have no case.

You issue vile names to a man you do not know anything about. shame on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 12:12:04 |Display all floors
http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/ ... nder-gaddafi-video/

Libya Truth – Life under Gaddafi (video)
Posted on August 30, 2011 by coto2admin | 3 Comments

Free health care, free education, free housing, water to the desert (which NATO destroyed) and much more.
[Libyans] are entitled to free treatment, and their hospitals provide the best in the world of medical equipment. Education in Libyais free, capable young people have the opportunity to study abroad at government expense. When marrying, young couples receive 60,000 Libyan dinars (about 50,000 US dollars) of financial assistance. Non-interest state loans, and as practice shows, undated. Due to government subsidies the price of cars is much lower than in Europe, and they are affordable for every family. Gasoline and bread cost a penny, no taxes for those who are engaged in agriculture. The Libyan people are quiet and peaceful, are not inclined to drink, and are very religious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 18:05:29 |Display all floors
xuerengui Post time: 2012-1-5 18:58
re: Also Australian economy is pretty much saved from the Global Fiancial Crsis because of China and ...

Going by both your previous posts I have deduced the following........
1/ that non Australian born people, if domiciled in Australia should and would have enough political clout to head off any possible Australian involvement in any possible military action against China, simply be cause they're in Australia......and.....
2/ Australia should be grateful for selling resources to China, that China needed at the time to stave of it's own problems and the even bigger ones that would've ensued, things like civil unrest and unemployment. What planet are you from? It's obvious that while you may live in Australia, you don't know them as well as you think!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 14:25:17 |Display all floors
haopengyu Post time: 2012-1-12 23:59
You, are so Funny.... Chechen ...
You preach seneca about the need to READ AND LEARN ..... and w ...

Your jew rag magazine is worthless as proving anything, of course robinson would print what he is told like a good jew as his masters set about robbing the Libyan wealth.  You source sucks just like you and your tribe does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Vq_e2Z1ug

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.