Author: SMITHI

USA is insane empire , $11 billion worth of arms sold to Iraq!—New York Time   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-31 10:15:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-31 10:15
seneca Post time: 2011-12-31 09:03
What a very interesting headline ovr this thread by the same poster who defends China and Russia's w ...

Spermeca you insane Turkish concubine son listen carefully , China and  Russia did not shock and awe customers and than sell them weapons to kill even more of their own.

No no Russia and China sell weapons to countries under aggressive USUKIS threat to defend themselves.

For example Iran buy Russian and Chinese hardware to protect itself , i find that to be good cause and good deed on Chinese Russian side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 10:41:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-31 10:58
seneca Post time: 2011-12-31 10:38
I repeat what I said, sputtering frothing  hemorrhoid Smithie:

"What an interesting headline over a ...

You repeat and repeat!!

Are you senile?
Americans themselves condemn sale of this weaponry to Iraq so whom are you protecting Spermeca?
Who are you to tell  that to 99% of Americans that do not want this sale to go ahead?
There is hundred and more angry Americans with comments at New York Times under this article at a top:

I defy anyone to show me a longer definition of insanity than this one

• robert fitz
  • Akron,ohio

have we not learned to choose sides as James Zogby has reported on many occasions. Our popularity in this region is less than congress. Especially as our influence in this area dwindles and only furthers a growing hatred and mistrust of this nation.

Stupid is as stupid does. How many stupid things can we do in Iraq?

Let's face it, weapons / aerospace manufacturers along with the Pentagon wield enormous power in the USA. The next weapons deal coming down the tubes is to Libya. They don't mention the maintenance/training agreements which probably is also in the billions. It's all about money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 10:45:30 |Display all floors
After America fought Japan, it built it up again.  This is just how kind we are.  Now that the evil regime is gone from Iraq, we will help Iraq get built up again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 10:56:27 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2011-12-31 10:45
After America fought Japan, it built it up again.  This is just how kind we are.  Now that the evil  ...

Americans are very angry about this 11 billion deal with shia Iraq , go to New York Times and read it for yourself.

There is hundreds and hundreds of comments under this article there.

People are pissed off big time , people of USA will not benefit from it anyhow but few in military industrial complex and in long run Iran cause Shia Iraq will be part of shia confederation or some kind of Union with Iran one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 11:55:44 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2011-12-31 10:45
After America fought Japan, it built it up again.  This is just how kind we are.  Now that the evil  ...

btw i forgot to ask you when did Iraq bombed Perl harbour?

i might of missed that on news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 12:04:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-31 12:05
seneca Post time: 2011-12-31 12:02
Do I need to REPEAT AGAIN what I already REPEATED before, Sputtermouthy Hemorrhoid?

And good on t ...

And good on the Yanks for being so critical about their country's export deals. Why aren't the Ivans and the Chinese doing the same?

Well gringos are waking up , rumours had it ovens are ready all they need is gas to fix banksters and swindlers and peace can come back to this planet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 12:07:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-31 12:09
seneca Post time: 2011-12-31 12:05
"We..."

You just slipped up, you fakey.

No ISRAELI speaks such un-kosher rubbish that you pour out here every time you post!

Well you would know if he is one of "yours" with kipa 'n stuffed nose.

So you claim that chap is not Israeli?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.