Author: travellinglight

Contrast: Poorest & richest schools in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-30 06:34:45 |Display all floors
I would honestly like to see captions on these pics
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 08:38:41 |Display all floors
I'd like to see the classrooms in the rich school...

But the most important diffrence is the size of the class. A teacher in a class of 5 students teaches just much more efficiently than in a class of 50 students. I'd prefer going to a poor school with small classes than going to a rich school with big classes, given the teacher've got the same qualification (which is of course not the case).

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-30 09:27:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-30 09:28

1.jpg

I've ever lived in such area for months. oh.. I did see a beautiful teacher (a young girl) leading several children to walk down mountains in the morning.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 10:16:51 |Display all floors
It is only a small part of reflection of our real society.
Sharp disparities exist not only in the education industry, but also in every aspect of our life.

we should attribute these disparities to the uneven policies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 12:02:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-30 09:06
A pity you did not offer captions containing details to the pics

Sorry not to have posted, but glad to see there is still a demand for that.{:soso_e176:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 22:13:23 |Display all floors
Teachers are not at same qualification between poor schools and rich schools.Most of students at poor schools can't pass entrence exam of college.This means they can't find good job after they growing up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 02:25:48 |Display all floors
When I was a little kid, my primary school are like that poorest. But I like the environment. Around my school and home have a stream, the only place we can play , maybe sometime can catch a small fish....  That's real good, and I missed that too much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.