Author: china-israel

Russia Unwise to Not Give China Military Technology   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-1-10 15:05:16 |Display all floors
Goldy Post time: 2016-12-27 16:28
Trump despises Putin and thinks he is the epitome of evil; Trump only said that in order to avoid  ...

I 「wouldn't」 bet on it that (Trump man) is a despicer of Vladimir. In fact, I'm more inclined to think that he may - repeat may - instead be one who'll be instrumental, ultimately, in saving mankind by committing the US to the worlds disarmament proposal which they refused thus far.  

The US is the only nation that refused to participate the disarmament proposal. Trump can change that once he's in office.  I'm sure the Russians and the Chinese would have no problems whatsoever with disarming themselves if the Americans agree to it also.

I can't see why the three parties (US, Russia, and China) can not work together as a team to ensure it that the world is free of nuke. I mean if the Amercans commits to disarming, the Chinese and Russians will have no reason not to participate. From there, there'll be no need for both Iran and Korea to arm themselves with nukes.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-10 15:28:18 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-1-10 11:25
China is ahead of Russia in information technologies, e.g., 4G/5G, supercomputers, quantum satellite ...

China and Russia are close friends it's a win, win friendship China can share stolen American and world technology with Russia

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2017-1-18 05:33:21 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-1-10 15:05
I 「wouldn't」 bet on it that (Trump man) is a despicer of Vladimir. In fact, I'm more inclined to ...

Using ghosts now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-19 21:36:50 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-10 15:28
China and Russia are close friends it's a win, win friendship China can share stolen American and  ...

Dude, China's Emperor is friends with no-one but himself.  He is the singularity, the one, the quintessential autist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-20 12:52:21 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-1-10 15:28
China and Russia are close friends it's a win, win friendship China can share stolen American and  ...

The U.S. has nothing to be stolen already. Worthless!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.