Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-7 09:47:43 |Display all floors

Well, well, well Temico frato...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 19:44:40 |Display all floors

Why not cut the crap, bossel BHAI, and instead,......

……check "who", in this thread, ACTUALLY referred to/mentioned the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), and “who” claimed "I mentioned the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), ........"? Hopefully then, it’ll help jerk you out of your hallucinated fantasies!!

If you have time to waste on ABSURDITIES, then that is your business because I don't have that kind of time and especially not with nitwits who say that  "BREAD is made from water", is a valid claim. Heck! They might as well say that bread is also made from DICTIONARIES!!!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-8 10:49:37 |Display all floors

Oh well, my dear frato Temico with the persecution complex:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-8 16:57:34 |Display all floors

The common English saying, " A fool and his money are soon parted." must....

.......also be applicable to the senses------" A fool and his SENSES are soon parted!"

I quote from the Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary:-

Bread = food made from flour, water and usually yeast, kneaded and then baked.

What happened to YOUR  "milk, flour, nuts (whole & ground), raisinettes, sugar, margarine, yeast & salt.", bossel BHAI? Did the "OED" forget to take into account your HINDLISH preferences and advice?  The OED is reputable didn't you say, or are you going to change your .......hmmmm SENSES?? Hey, bossel BHAI,  why not "broaden your mind" and make YOUR bread from cow DUNG and milk? After all, cow dung is so revered that it is smeared on Indian foreheads, or am I wrong??

Re: "Maybe Johnners mentioned this in some other thread where he discusses a similar topic. I don't know."

Yeah? When and where was that? Whilst hallucinating with you perhaps?
Don't try to cover for that johnners (SINDAS-WALA). You know as well as anybody else here, who cares to read the whole of this tread that this "fellow" is either your lackey, in cahoots with you or a lying poor loser! I have no time to waste on poor losers nor on CONFIRMED despicable liars!!!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-9 05:42:42 |Display all floors

Ok, frato Temico, you make me do it:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 06:38:56 |Display all floors

You can do it or not, so long as you get SUCKED in it, it still means the same,

Just try to remember who was that IDIOT who kept HARPING on the "OED" and its REPUTABILTY. Perhaps, it will bring you back to your SENSES if you haven't LOST them already. Heck! Changing over to cow DUNG "bread" will make you REVERED to HINDLISH-yapping bumpkins AT LEAST!!!!

Re: " what is this "HINDLISH" that you keep shouting?"

"Shouting"? What are you yapping about bossel BHAI? Hinglish or HINDLISH, really? "TUM trying  to make joke, KUTTA BHAI?"

Quote:
" If nothing else, English makes a disguised appearance in hybrids such as Franglais, Spanglish, HINDLISH or Singlish."
( http://www.bdb.co.za/shackle/articles/global_english.htm )

For the benefit of those forumites who may have, or may not have noticed it, the question, "what is this "HINDLISH" that you keep shouting?"  is typical HINDLISH usage. From my experience, English-speakers NATIVE to England, home and birth place of the English language, would say "What is this "XXXX" that you keep shouting OUT/ABOUT ?" or "Why are you shouting (out) "XXXX" ?"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.