Author: machjo

English and racism. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-30 16:39:58 |Display all floors

BTW, "57 results for "Hindlish" from Google" proves......

that I didn't INVENT the term as you had been implying all along FARTO BHAI. In fact the term was invented by another HINDLISH-yapping bumpkin like yourself!! Now just go back to your cow DUNG bread gobbling endeavours and shut up, please!!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-1 06:53:09 |Display all floors

Frato Temico, 57 results prove...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-1 07:37:54 |Display all floors

To seneca

I hope you realise that YOU, yourself , are now "off topic" and DEVIATING from the original TOPIC of this thread which is "ENGLISH and racism". Before anyone can embark on the issue of "racism" with regards to the  English language, s/he must first understand the meaning of the word "English"! Before I elaborate further, I wish to remind you that without a country named "ENGLAND", there would NOT be today a language called "ENGLISH". Whether it was "invented or not' is open to debate but still subject to the mutual RECOGNITION that "English is the language of England" which, by the way, is the definition of the word "English" in the Oxford English dictionary. If you still don't know it, Oxford is in England, birth-place and home of the English language!!

I ask you again clearly, "Do you AGREE or DENY that without a country called "ENGLAND", there would be no language called ENGLISH today??
After we get over this fundamental question of origin can we proceed to prove or disprove who was in the right about whether "English" was indeed "invented" or not!

Do you accept this challenge, seneca? Or are you just GROPING BLINDLY in this thread in the hope of trying to get back at me for exposing your STUPIDITY in the other thread???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-1 07:44:43 |Display all floors

57 results STILL prove that a HINDLISH-yapping bumpkin doesn't......

.......know what IT is yapping about! Heck! my dog doesn't need to kicked THAT many times to UNDERSTAND!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.