Author: SMITHI

50% of Congress members are millionaires while most Americans don't know   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-29 11:13:42 |Display all floors
What's 2. "that is ok , millionaires are people 99% of Americans are millionaires"???

99% of Americans are definitely NOT millionaires  {:soso_e138:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:29:28 |Display all floors
That is nothing, Chinese offical their second wives are millionaires.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:41:56 |Display all floors
Let them eat cake
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:49:28 |Display all floors
One of the reasons there is great economic disparity in the United States is because there is great IQ disparity in the country.  IQ is highly correlated with socio-economic status.  It is important that China boost the intelligence of all Chinese citizens to help create more economic and genetic equality in the country.  This will never happen in caucasian nations, but China is better than that and should care for its people and give all their citizens a good start in life and a good chance to rise.

Of course, the other factor affecting the economic disparity in white countries is capitalism and fraud/corruption, but China fights hard to give the death penalty to corrupt political and business elites.  This, again, will never happen in caucasian countries: they are a failed people with no chance of reversing things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 12:00:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-12-29 11:13
What's 2. "that is ok , millionaires are people 99% of Americans are millionaires"???

99% of Americ ...

That is correct my friend Robert.

I put that as option for fun of it , as you can imagine.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-29 12:02:17 |Display all floors
Yeah, people still think the streets are paved with gold here in the USA.
I finally convinced my wife's nephew in Dalian that he's better off staying put.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 12:04:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-29 12:04
zglobal Post time: 2011-12-29 10:54
Yes it is disgusting. Americans let their government get away with murder and always have done.

You ...

So true my friend. As for CCP members well they are not members of congress in USA as you most likely know , hence i haven't mentioned it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.