Author: SMITHI

50% of Congress members are millionaires while most Americans don't know   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-28 17:24:33 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-28 17:20
Not violent enough for you those OWS protesters?

My, my, my. Perhaps you could mail over a few th ...

Police has been violent not protesters , go figure

why is police violent if protesters are so nice , i just can't workout this one no matter how hard i try.

could you help me solve this puzzle my friend Lotus?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 01:50:14 |Display all floors

JEFGILULY  any violent protestors are guaranteed to be agent provocateurs, and cointel

Yes , that is possibility of course.............not in British riots thou.

Brits are more genuine in anger and protests.

Americans are fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 09:56:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 10:31:31 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-12-28 17:24
Police has been violent not protesters , go figure

why is police violent if protesters are so  ...
I mean really that is so depressing , in England they burned down whole townships in riots yet in Amerikkkkkkkkkkka few OWS protests kind of girls gathering to have coffee chat , so faggotesque 'n stuff.

Amerikkkkka need to wake up and walk the talk.
The OWS was not violent enough for you? Liken to be "faggotesque" as you put it. Your outlook is that the protesters need to be violant otherwise they are worthless? You are advocating violence from the protesters? Instead of peaceful deminstartions?

What are you? A war monger? The above are YOUR words for all to see, yours. You make an approval of the violent protesting out of the UK and then liken peaceful protesters to being "faggotesque" as you phrased it.

True colors shinning through, but nothing all of us didn't already know. The only one here being fooled is you kiddo.{:soso_e112:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 10:54:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-29 10:54
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-29 10:31
The OWS was not violent enough for you? Liken to be "faggotesque" as you put it. Your outlook is t ...

What are you tokin about?

I'm observer i just present facts , you don't like it faggot?

well we are not here to like it or not we are here to present facts as they are.

You warmongering and enticing violent protests in Russia , Syria and China yet you don't like if i observe certain aspects of protest in little evil island in Europe?

get out of here tard.

You can't have it both ways dear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 10:54:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:08:38 |Display all floors
"50% of Congress members are millionaires"

And none of them would be able to honestly and fully understand, empathize and resonate with the problems faced by the rest of the 99.99 percent they presume to govern with what resides unchangeable in their heads.

And those are just their own people.  

What about the rest of the 7 Billion on the planet their policies written in the cool comfort of their cushioned offices has and will be affecting again in more ways negative than positive for the duration of their lives on this sad and sorry planet?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.