Author: vincent001

[Others] Watching China Execute My Countryman   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-2 05:13:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 05:26:58 |Display all floors
Watching China Execute My Countryman

Hahaha, gweilo is sh!t-stirring trouble making for China again?  

Take it as a favor for the Filipinos.
One less mouth they can't afford to feed.

They should ask the Chinese authority to lend them their execution team.
A mass Manila execution of these useless anti-social louts would save the Filipinos millions of tons of expensive rice they import from the USA anally!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 05:30:57 |Display all floors
China should execute fake English teachers who calls for China to be nuked.
"Only two years of window to stop the Chinese", advice offered from the fake teacher to the western military strategists.
As if they would listen to his nonsense!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-2 06:12:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-29 16:43
Your statement is eminently FALSE.

China's laws doe not apply to other peoples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 06:19:32 |Display all floors
Well, they do what they do knowing the penalty, and if they don't know they should have checked.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-2 22:21:09 |Display all floors
This issue never fails to stun me  ..........

The law is execution if you try to import a certain amount of drugs into China  ...........

Regularly people single out China for blame in this  ..........

But just like Pearl Harbour, 911 and the Cheonan the other countries claim they didn't know therefore it is someone else's fault ........

My question for these 'devout' countries is why do you allow your citizens to carry drugs on board an airplane in the first place  ........   

If the Chinese can pick them up why not the place of departure ........   ?

And they say ...........

Oh, we didn't know  ............       {:soso_e109:}

Its not our fault .........

I would suggest that if these countries made it 'their' fault then the executions would all but disappear ...........

Stop sending your drug mules  ..............  !!!      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 00:28:52 |Display all floors
I am not against the death penalty, but I am against the prolong suffering of a convicted criminal. I think killing a person instantly leave no pain and suffering to both the convicted criminals and leave pain the financial well being of the Chinese tax payers.  Human right group should focus more on the torturing of both criminals and innocents victims in the U.S..  I think the West's financed human right group has always been a political tool use against other formal country who used to be a former colony of the West.  These so call human right group hold no credit what so ever in human right issue, until they can freed all innocent people in all white thieves' in the U.S.'s torture chamber.

As for China's law, I think it is much more humane to allow convicted criminals to die instantly so that they can feel no pain. Subject people to lifetime pain and suffering like what the thieves in the U.S. has been doing is inhumane.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.