Views: 2034|Replies: 11

who are our Chinese friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-23 22:03:23 |Display all floors
Reading many news about how the government supports other countries, even to Japan, South Africa, North Korea,etc. I feel my country is very rich and powerful. Regardless how much money  we used for helping other countries, regardless how many citizens are in urgent need of changing their lifes. so ,my question is -- who is our country's friends ?

I have no clue at all.....
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 23:24:16 |Display all floors
a lot of mainland China helping outside governments may or may not be voluntary. many countries use destabilisation as blackmail to get something out of mainland China. i know for a fact that the philipines does this, in addition to the crooks who run taiwan, and hong kong. in the case of taiwan, and hong kong, they threaten Beijing with colour revolutions if the mainland does not invest in their failed economies. the philpines was stiring up trouble in the south seas. viet nam has also been known to use these tactics. the rogue elements within the japanese govt also use the diaoyu islands as a bargaining chip. if China does not support japan, then japan will stir up trouble in the diaoyu islands. out of your list, nk is probably the only real friend. i havent found any evidence of them using blackmail. one trend you can notice is that the friends of China are usually free from foreign occupation and dictatorship. Iran is a good example of this. the enemies of China also have something in common. foreign occuption and dictatorship.
看我的

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 23:45:36 |Display all floors
JEFGILULY Post time: 2011-12-24 23:24
a lot of mainland China helping outside governments may or may not be voluntary. many countries use  ...

Didn't China accept much financial support form these evil foreign countries?
Didn't China ask to enter several evil foreign organizations like UN or WTO?
Seems that China is under foreign influence and that the only pure country left is North Korea... who has no choice but to accept Chinese help...
Well... aren't all countries a bit evil when it comes to their interests?

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 19:46:25 |Display all floors
JEFGILULY Post time: 2011-12-24 23:24
a lot of mainland China helping outside governments may or may not be voluntary. many countries use  ...

Nk , are you talking about North Korean?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 19:47:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-23 22:08
In these days and months, Chinese dimes can buy dozens of friendships in the world...

Friendships which can't be bought.

we all know that from teenager.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 19:50:16 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-24 23:45
Didn't China accept much financial support form these evil foreign countries?
Didn't China ask to ...

Comparing to what China government did to other countries, the help from outsiders for our country  is only a drop in the ocean.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 22:47:34 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-28 19:50
Comparing to what China government did to other countries, the help from outsiders for our country ...

Calm down, you're judging my answer out of the original context.
I just wanted to say that China did benefit from the international funding, a western evil mechanism.
It was a bit cynical...
I never said China didn't help other countries.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.