Author: SMITHI

Turkey may impose sanctions on France   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-27 01:56:28 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-26 22:26
Who is France to bring Armenian genocide up intead of dealing with the dark side of its own past.
I  ...

Armenian lobby in France is similar to Jewish lobby in USA , they can pull strings and puppets will play albeit Armenians are right without doubt in my mind.
Beside cold war is over Turkey can be kicked in ze azz without problem now same as Pakistan another servant of Anglo empires.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 21:06:20 |Display all floors
Beside cold war is over Turkey can be kicked in ze azz without problem now same as Pakistan another servant of Anglo empires
Turkey is the 16th largest economy in the world and the 6th in Europe... I don't think it can be kicked ass that easely...

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 00:55:47 |Display all floors
fredius Post time: 2011-12-27 21:06
Beside cold war is over Turkey can be kicked in ze azz without problem now same as Pakistan another  ...

USSR was much bigger than Turkey yet they dissmantled it over the night.

Never underestimate power of choosen devils children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 22:50:11 |Display all floors
the march of ... revolution...a system which run out of steam ....
Turkey look quite stable and wealthy right now...
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 23:15:35 |Display all floors
"No Surprise, considering France is an Arab Country these Days." Can you explain that?

No, it's an opinion, not a fact, and in case cj or some dirty bloody arab refers to this, a wrong one.
Merely kidding, but compared to Germany or more Eastern EU Members it is the case.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 00:01:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 00:14:52 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2011-12-29 00:01
Turkey isn't in Europe, it has no historical ties or claims to such. It doesn't belobg in the E.U. T ...

Uhm, I thought you were american,
sorry for that offense if it wasn't the case.
The US is strongly supporting Turkey on EU Membership Issue,
as the USA as a Nation has no own Interest in Turkey not yet becoming a Member.
It shares more own Interest with Turkey on this than with other EU Countries,
to have turkey follow due protocoll first.

I for one rather have Turkey as a good Neighbour than having Turkey's Neighbours
as EU Neighbours, and that is in no way something against Turkey.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.