Author: SMITHI

Turkey may impose sanctions on France   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-23 21:03:46 |Display all floors

#5: Turks >You Arabs, deal with it.

They even still use the old tengriist word "Tanri" for "God" occassionally, rather than "Allah".
Cheers with a Glass of delicious Raki on that.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 21:07:02 |Display all floors
The French never pretend to like the Turks.
On the other hand, these thick skin roosters begged to be loved by the French and Europeans.
Turks have no shame!
They disgrace the Muslim world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 21:26:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2011-12-23 21:30
Truth_update Post time: 2011-12-23 21:07
The French never pretend to like the Turks.
On the other hand, these thick skin roosters begged to b ...

No Surprise, considering France is an Arab Country these Days.
Turkish Superiourity creates a lot of Envy in the Arab World, such as in France.

Nevertheless Armenians are not some Arabs.
Turkey should show more reasonability in the matters,
and aim for a quicker mutual resolution of the Issue for it's own sake.
Armenia says 1.5 million, while Turkey already admits, but numbers 30.000.
It will be something in between, but Turkey makes itself look pretty bad and inmature on international Stage.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 18:46:02 |Display all floors
A question to you all before I start: Did you hear about an organization called ASALA?

Second question: How much you know about that historical event of 1915's, the time when Ottoman Empire (Current Turkey??) was under the invasion of French, British, Greek, Armenian... forces? Ottoman archives are open for historians. As a citizen I had chance to read them. If you read you can tell terrible things happened for both sides.

Even all happened, what ever you call it, terrible events or something else, I want to know "WHY DOES FRANCE BAN ME FROM DISCUSSING A HISTORICAL EVENT BY LAW? WHY I WILL BE ARRESTED FOR 1 YEAR + 48,000EUR FINED IF I TALK ABOUT THAT EVENT?" Where is the France that has made Revolutions, where is the "RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH", where are the "HUMAN RIGHTS".  Those don't exist in France anymore, so France is betraying its own history of Renascence. How about killing of 15% of Algerian population in the recent history by French armed forces? Can we talk about that or is it gonna be banned soon as well? As a Turkish citizen I do not want Turkey to join EU and be part of that double standard political system.

One more think: History should be concluded by HISTORIANS, not POLITICIANS. I am a geologist, I don't make decisions that would affect the whole world in microbiological science,which I know nothing about.

During those terrible events of 1915, there were Armenian ministers and plenty of Armenian government workers who continued their duties during this period. Does this make sense if Ottomans  were trying to extinct Armenians? Were there any Jews working for German government during Hitler times?

Please read, investigate and try to understand the conjuncture of 1915s and what really happened before judging a whole nation with such a heavy humanity crime.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-25 07:51:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 13:55:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2011-12-26 13:56
LaughsatYou Post time: 2011-12-25 07:51
I have heard someone who is a survivor if the genocide speak of it. This was awhile ago now before T ...

Yes you are right , only because Turkey was NATO member and very important to west during cold war , genocide never made it to mainstream.

Now Turkey can be dismissed and partitoned on Kurdish and Turkish part , reason for it is Turkey went against Israel and that is one of 7 capital vices , there is no forgiveness for this one.

They will go after Turkey till they fok them properly and for long time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 22:26:47 |Display all floors
Who is France to bring Armenian genocide up intead of dealing with the dark side of its own past.
I can't believe it is to please the Armenian community in France.
"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world." [Napoleon Bonaparte about China]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.