Author: vincent001

Will China break?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-21 13:28:37 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2011-12-21 08:58
Yes  .......

Some good ideas in this thread  ..........  

Hello X Patter, good to see your eye blinking again

Did you went for a eye surgery some weeks before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 14:32:35 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2011-12-21 02:03
"Some commentators say not to worry, that China has strong, smart leaders who will do whatever is ne ...

"......That western officials have absolute incentive to fix crises very quickly or put in solutions. ]

That's obviously not the case with the Democrats and Republicans.   Both  care more about their self-interests and party politics above the plight of growing poverty among Americans.   Same with Japan, which can't wake up from their 20 year slump because of dysfunctional politics. In the aftermath of the earthquake/tsunami, the opposition party had more incentive to boot out the PM instead of concentrating on the disaster's aftermath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 14:56:19 |Display all floors
As such it has the ability to implement policy that is best for its own economic growth without the political bipartisanship the U.S. faces.

Both  care more about their self-interests and party politics above the plight of growing poverty among Americans.   

And here's the very problem of China's single party system. The main goal of Chinese government is to secure its power and to survive (which is the goal of every government). But due to its huge amount of power, it usually implements very inefficient policies - which won't be really critisised in the press (as that would be forbidden).

That's why many things in China are even more expensive than in the US - including real estate (when considering the quality diffrence). This keeps the country stable - but common people poor. I don't know whether this is really what the majority of Chinese people wants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 15:08:31 |Display all floors
No, China will not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 15:13:55 |Display all floors
there are several days holiday off in Chinese new year in shaolin kung fu school,i will spent the several days to visit tourist attractions.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-21 16:39:58 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2011-12-21 13:28
Hello X Patter, good to see your eye blinking again

Did you went for a eye surgery some week ...

Yes  ........

I had to have 'ahem'    enlargement surgery on my gif ..........

And very painful too I can tell you .......

It still needs some remedial work though as it has become edgy and nervous and jerks a little every now and then ......

I will rip it out over Xmas and give it a blinking overhaul ........   

Merry Xmas Manoj and a Happy New Year .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 21:04:28 |Display all floors
In Many Cities,many people have three or more house.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.