Author: angela627

Funny PS photos: when women ruling the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-22 18:14:56 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-22 14:48
Dear, I find you made an effort and try to googling answer, but you here's the left of article you  ...

Good you are finally getting to point and debating although very selectively. In any argument you should know that selective picking of sentences only make your argument weaker and easier to break apart, so let me quote you a full research. This is another misinformation you have posted, where you say smaller more compact brains are more effective, because obviously you just made that up yourself. Also it's entirely genetic that male do have larger brains than females, and even smaller males tend to have larger brains than females who have a far bigger body size then them.

Now let's get down to some interesting facts which you handily choose to omit. It is true what you say, women have better cellular connections in their brain which carries nerve impulses throughout the body, which is also a reason why women feels more pain than men. It might also be a reason to belive that it helps coordinates both sides of the brain better because it controls the signal the neutron shares, which could definitely explain why men are more disorganized, but it was never ascertain what other benefits it might bring.

Now points you handily choose to omit is that men are far more efficient when utilizing the left side of their brain, which is where spatial intelligence function comes into play. You also handily omitted that a male's brain contains far more gray matter than a female's brain which contains more white matter which in technological term is like a computer processor vs a processor hub for white matter, so let me explain since grey matter composed of neurons does the brain's thinking and calculating.

Grey matter  is a major component of the central nervous system, consisting of neuronal cell bodies, neuropil, glial cells and capillaries.  A study by University of Irvine California and many other studies on the subject of Grey matter has found that it correlates to the intelligence of a participant especially spatial intelligence more than actual brain size. A larger brain size obviously have the possibility of housing more grey matters or what we call as processors in laymen term than a smaller more compact brain size, but male are usually born with more content of grey matter than female, this is without a doubt, and they are many explanations to this which i will not go to here. In fact there is no such thing as a more compact brain size as you like to make up, a larger brain is always heavier and equally as compact, unless it is badly damaged by disease .

As with processing speed, in laymen terms is the ability to process information faster, I.e learning faster, and able to solve problems related to equation faster. A faster processing speed or a larger grey matter when it relates to the brain allows very complex formulas from a library of stored equations to be linked to each other to form a coherent valid solution.

While women have larger amount of white matter, white matter have mainly to do with connectivity of the brain, which is why women are able to access both sides of the brain more efficiently and able to store memory better, but when it comes to accessing those memories, women are woefully lacking in the processing power than male have to formulate proper logic or innovate new equations. Yes women brains have differences that are advantageous to them like a larger limbic size.

Due to the larger deep limbic brain women are more in touch with their feelings, they are generally better able to express their feelings than men. They have an increased ability to bond and be connected to others . Females have a more acute sense of smell, which is likely to have developed from an evolutionary need for the mother to recognize her young. Having a larger deep limbic system leaves a female somewhat more susceptible to depression, especially at times of significant hormonal changes such as the onset of puberty, before menses, after the birth of a child and at menopause. Women attempt suicide three times more than men. Yet, men kill themselves three times more than women, in part, because they use more violent means of killing themselves (women tend to use overdoses with pills while men tend to either shoot or hang themselves) and men are generally less connected to others than are women. Disconnection from others increases the risk of completed suicides.

However, that said, when it comes to the size of the Brain, the amount of grey matter, the functionality of the brain, male have larger brain size, more grey matter and have a more efficient left hemisphere than females, it means they are better at breaking down complex data and information into something that makes meaningful sense and logic rather than just memorizing a bunch of data without understanding how things ever functions, these are in actual fact irrefutable scientifically solid and statistically proven studies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-22 23:07:12 |Display all floors
PopularStar Post time: 2011-12-17 02:31
no men = no war = world peace

Hah....are you kidding? Ever seen women fight over something??? Men just hit each other,women on the other side....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 05:44:47 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2011-12-22 23:07
Hah....are you kidding? Ever seen women fight over something??? Men just hit each other,women on t ...

Alex and superkylin
somehow at bahugboto's comment I can't help but think about a certain rap song:
youtube.com /watch?v=HdlvWD3I4OA

And I had not even considered yet any thought about superkylin's Gender, maybe really female?
Manchmal, aber nur manchmal...
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 11:07:48 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2011-12-22 23:07
Hah....are you kidding? Ever seen women fight over something??? Men just hit each other,women on t ...

"no men = no war = world peace"
Well if change on letter then he's right..no "man" = no war = world peace

buababooo ttyl. gotta post an events now  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 22:29:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-23 22:38
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-22 18:14
Good you are finally getting to point and debating although very selectively. In any argument you  ...

finally finished my work and now it's today's lesson for you, have you been missing me? {:soso_e165:}

I'm glad by now until 2 pages of education you've finally picked up  my way of writing.  {:soso_e113:}

But I find you copy and paste too much from google, and without stating the source of article, or using quotation marks.
If by selectively debate you mean google copy and paste and distort competition, and stuck on details while unable to see  big picture, you get there.

I can even search exactly the same article online using the keywords..What's the fun discussing with a google machine? I think you've tried google through every brain-related-study thesis avaliable online and tried to change every "difference" with "men are better than women"? It is not fact, it is your fantasy which you try to sneaklily stick in these copyright-protected articles.

Your paragraph 2-6--you copied from online, merely stating, nothing proves women are worse, but only different, except occasionally you insert "men are better" in original text.

paragraph 7, you copied and distorted, I show where you got it wrong

Here's half of what your post composed of
copy und paste1.jpg

Copy, paste and distort from this article and you didn't even put quotation mark.
Did you notice the first sentence from the article you copied?

Btw, here you copied (9)  Limbic size: from the artcle and you removed first line in bold letters in article clearly mentioned
"This does not suggest that due to the larger brain, males are smarter than females."

You only take the rest and change it into "proof" as men are better because it's your defination

And then, when you lost your first round in male brain size because you distorted fact about brain size, you came up with this:
"A study by University of Irvine California and many other studies on the subject of Grey matter has found that it correlates to the intelligence of a participant especially spatial intelligence more than actual brain size."
Remember your last post? Where you said it is the bigger brain size of men, that matters cause it means men are more intellengent than women, after I educated you, you changed your statement again, can you be a bit more coherent?

Here's the rest of article:
"In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers."

And wait there's more
"This proximity, in conjunction with speedy connections facilitated by the white matter, is another reason why women's brains work faster.Some women even have as many as 12 percent more neurons than men do"

And besides that, all articles you quoted only states "different" between men and women, never claimed "better", it is you who replaced their "difference" with "men are better than women", and I guess that's the only part of your own creation from the post.

Now I don't know if your worth my time for further debate(you call this debate?), r rather, your copying pasting and distorting vs me pointing out where your wrong. I'm tired at having to point out each part you distorted. Cause you are there..at ceiling already, that's really all what you manage. But I think you can learn more after enter college.

One thing worth mentioning is, you got three typical  male chauvinist behavoirs, that made you still a valuable study object in this debate.

1. Escapism.
2. Distort facts
3. Seizing properties and claim to be his own.

1. Escapism:
escaper 1.1: In your first post, you didn't get the humor and start to rant on female discrimination out of nowhere. by claiming that women have no logic and can never rule the world because of strength and simpleminded.
--after someone pointed out  Thatcher, Angela merkel, as comparison of lame Berlusconi, you made excuse as that is "rare cases"

escaper 1.2: you quoted "more girls cry when pinched", and "highschool boy can beat olympic winner women" as a proof, to prove all women are worse than men, when i point out your statements were just personal experience and obviously lack of logic and no experiments to support. From there you fail to give me experiment to prove and also fail to answer my query , there you escape and turn to help from an article you googled about brain size

escaper 1.3 : After I point out even your quote about brain size is wrong, and that does not prove men are smarter, and also you distorted original article, after you get busted, you ran away once again, this time, you dirived topic toward grey matter and white matter, good save, but just like what you did in 1.2 you copied and distort。

escaper 1.4:
your next post...maybe?

How are you going to upgrade? But I'm tired of you already, nothing new {:soso_e115:}

2. Distort facts, as mentioned above.

3. Seizing properties and claim to be his own.
It's not only you who do this, most male chauvinist, or male in general do this, that's the real key of "male success"
Before 18th century, women are not allowed to claim their invention, all of their invention must go under their husbands' name.
Quoted from ""Women and invention in america-feminine ingenuity"
Before

Thus, women's contributions, productivities were controled, slandered, deliberately denied, or stolen. So men continue in domination, and in this evil cricle, acclaim even more properties, and more lies either in media, or society as propaganda, to brainwash women and their own kind, about "superiority" of men.

But, promisingly, the world evolves. Aslo somethings and signs indicate and may lead the world into a new matriarchal society in future.

1. Drop of marriage rate. Marriage was originally a distribution, to distribute women as porperties, to men with lower class and poorer quality, so to avoid the danger of those men's hatred into fermenting uprising. These lower-classed men, or a.k.a losers can therefore, giving a vent to their wives-whom they discriminate. Because in that way they don't have to compete with the men with higher class. And also women's contributtion to this family is seen as slavery works and can be deliberately neglected.
But now, even in China, society under the traditional female-discriminating world of Confucius. Marriage rate keeps on dropping, one simple reason is, too many excellent female, outnumbered similar excellent male, and marrying to the lower class may ruin their life quality, when they realize the essence of marriage, they choose to stay single, neglecting men's slander and curse at women who refuse marriage. It's a good sign.
2. Information processing and intellegence in work, rather than pure labor work, happen to be one of the reasons that give women more freedom and acquiring a higher position---even in this current male dominant world.
3. Development of new weapon (this reduced strength difference between women and men, compared with cold arms time)
4. Men lose influence in Media, well they are still there, but weakening. Therefore more women realize and can set free from a long time brainwashing, of a male dominant world, which is formed basically with lie and dictatorship.
5. More men are seen as entertainment and consumptions, rather than dominations. From even yaoi art, to male strippers. The world is getting fair.

The intellengence of the world degenerate traditional patrilineal society, same as the doom of Y-chromosome.
Got any last words? If no, then why not hug the new world? Or maybe consider to flee to somewhere in Saudi Arabia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 22:54:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-23 23:00
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-23 05:44
Alex and superkylin
somehow at bahugboto's comment I can't help but think about a certain rap song ...

Well I see  {:soso_e113:} checked it out just now ummm
Lass den Schwanz nicht hängen? ummmm lol ....or wait, should i say use grote lul instead? oh dam im terrible

But um I kept this new guy's attention totally on me...and stayed in CD forum for all these days, and all these posts just contributed for me, I get lots of attention here .that pleases my vanity you know {:soso_e106:}

Ja naturlich bin Ich eine Frau(und ungefährliche)! Aber du hast dich richtig! Sehr aggressive....
velleicht das macht mich männlich    {:soso_e118:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 03:38:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bahugboto at 2011-12-24 03:52
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-23 22:29
finally finished my work and now it's today's lesson for you, have you been missing me? {:soso_e165 ...
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-23 22:29
finally finished my work and now it's today's lesson for you, have you been missing me? {:soso_e165 ...

Oh my little friend, selective picking of information sure is your style isn't it? Let me coy and paste the whole ARTICLE from the University of Irvine California research :)

Intelligence In Men And Women Is A Gray And White Matter

ScienceDaily (Jan. 21, 2005) — Irvine, Calif. (January 20, 2005) -- While there are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes, a UC Irvine study has found significant differences in brain areas where males and females manifest their intelligence.
See Also:
Health & Medicine

Psychology Research
    Nervous System
    Brain Tumor

Mind & Brain

Intelligence
    Neuroscience
    Gender Difference

Reference

Aptitude
    The evolution of human intelligence
    Multi-infarct dementia
    Gate control theory of pain

The study shows women having more white matter and men more gray matter related to intellectual skill, revealing that no single neuroanatomical structure determines general intelligence and that different types of brain designs are capable of producing equivalent intellectual performance.

“These findings suggest that human evolution has created two different types of brains designed for equally intelligent behavior,” said Richard Haier, professor of psychology in the Department of Pediatrics and longtime human intelligence researcher, who led the study with colleagues at UCI and the University of New Mexico. “In addition, by pinpointing these gender-based intelligence areas, the study has the potential to aid research on dementia and other cognitive-impairment diseases in the brain.”

Study results appear on the online version of NeuroImage.

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.

This, according to Rex Jung, a UNM neuropsychologist and co-author of the study, may help to explain why men tend to excel in tasks requiring more local processing (like mathematics), while women tend to excel at integrating and assimilating information from distributed gray-matter regions in the brain, such as required for language facility. These two very different neurological pathways and activity centers, however, result in equivalent overall performance on broad measures of cognitive ability, such as those found on intelligence tests.

The study also identified regional differences with intelligence. For example, 84 percent of gray-matter regions and 86 percent of white-matter regions involved with intellectual performance in women were found in the brain’s frontal lobes, compared to 45 percent and zero percent for males, respectively. The gray matter driving male intellectual performance is distributed throughout more of the brain.

According to the researchers, this more centralized intelligence processing in women is consistent with clinical findings that frontal brain injuries can be more detrimental to cognitive performance in women than men. Studies such as these, Haier and Jung add, someday may help lead to earlier diagnoses of brain disorders in males and females, as well as more effective and precise treatment protocols to address damage to particular regions in the brain.

For this study, UCI and UNM combined their respective neuroimaging technology and subject pools to study brain morphology with magnetic resonance imaging. MRI scanning and cognitive testing involved subjects at UCI and UNM. Using a technique called voxel-based morphometry, Haier and his UCI colleagues converted these MRI pictures into structural brain “maps” that correlated brain tissue volume with IQ.

Dr. Michael T. Alkire and Kevin Head of UCI and Ronald A. Yeo of UNM participated in the study, which was supported in part by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.

About the University of California, Irvine: The University of California, Irvine is a top-ranked public university dedicated to research, scholarship and community service. Founded in 1965, UCI is among the fastest-growing University of California campuses, with more than 24,000 undergraduate and graduate students and about 1,400 faculty members. The second-largest employer in dynamic Orange County, UCI contributes an annual economic impact of $3 billion.

Take not of the bolded lines as noted by the psychologist. Now it has been proven by medical experts that Grey matter functions as the processing unit of the brain while the function of White matter has no relation to intelligence, google it all you, but now here's the graph you conveniently left out, and thank you for leading me to this article which clearly review a picture for you to see.

As you can clearly see from this graph, where grey matter is concerned, women have far inferior processing power compared to men, on average, and the other figures you pulled out are plain lies which you just made up yourselves as usual. From the graph you can also see that White matter which have no conclusive evidence that it contribute to intelligence whatsoever, is pretty much insignificantly low in a women's brain anyways.

The fact that men's brain are 12-14% times larger than a women, only adds to the disparity.  Pls google it up since you are an expert sleuth :)
Bigger Brain Size Matters For Intellectual Abilityby science daily, pretty self explanatory

Now more incriminating info
Cerebellum Grey Matter Volume Used to Predict General Intelligence

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.