Author: angela627

Funny PS photos: when women ruling the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-6 17:04:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-1-6 17:10
bahugboto Post time: 2012-1-6 17:02
Back on topic, my entire point is men and women are not only biologically different, they think di ...

Still this one....you should write at least 1000 words to match my image. ;) But I'm doing a new one for you. Do not thank me muse.

Oh and btw, if you go back to your posts you will find not only i disproved you, check your post  16#
That one you failed to fight back that guy..go go go little manly fighter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 17:07:52 |Display all floors
At the prosecutions of Copernicus and Galileo, et al, whole colleges of scientific thinkers of their day gave as evidence numerous scientific laws, truths and studies and could absolutely prove that the world is flat! and the sun revolves around planet earth. Grow up kid and get a set of balls for your mind.

Angela, sometimes you just gotta ignore them now matter how much you want to play Drew Barrymore and make his head start melting then explode in a forest downing blast of fire. No matter your brilliance and humor, while everyone may be entitled to an opinion, this headfull of mush doesn't even have an opinon, he only has what others have told him. So, best to ignore them from the outset.

BOY, this sure has been leisurely and fun. I think I'll do something else now.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 09:28:04 |Display all floors

All I gotta say to this wannabe Man:

superkylin Post time: 2012-1-6 16:52
This should be categorized to this

"Freddy, Bus baun'!"

putin.jpg

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.