Author: expatter

Newt Gingrich and Palestine: The Perfect Puppet Candidate ........ [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-16 19:39:14 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-16 18:23
And if they acted like the palestinians, would you have sympathy for them?

An interestingly loaded question ..............   

First you would have to give your definition of the behaviour of ALL Palestinians  ........

But of course I do know where you are guiding this albeit in a very unsubtle manner .........

I think you have to look at what caused the problem and whether some if not ALL have the right to respond .......

The population of the Palestine region before 1860 was in the vast majority Muslim .......

Jews from Russian pogrammes were allowed to settle there and also after WWI more Jews went there and the Jewish population expanded, but it was still a minority ..........

In 1948 the majority of the indigenous population were driven out or fled, never to be allowed back .........

You are bound to find the odd Palestinian who has a modicum of resentment at the guests taking over the house and suddenly becoming the majority  ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 19:39:34 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-12-16 18:16
how old are you?

the screws turn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 19:49:54 |Display all floors
In 1948 the majority of the indigenous population were driven out or fled, never to be allowed back .........

Whoa.....wait a minute here....'indigenous' population?

That would be the jews which were driven out mainly by the romans right?

After that, those who swept in can hardly be called 'indigenous'.

It would be the same to claim I was 'indigenous' to Ohio because I was born here.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 19:53:32 |Display all floors
I suppose if the scenerio I described of the UN giving Ohio to the Shawnee, there would be many who would act as shamefully as the arabs.

I'm sure you would here people talk and question their DNA and if they are 'real' shawnee if they have mixed with europeans.

I'm sure there would be those who would call them savages and disparage the people of the shawnee.

I'm sure there would be some who got downright racist saying they did not deserve their homeland.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 20:07:12 |Display all floors
The population of the Palestine region before 1860 was in the vast majority Muslim .......

The musIims came in that area and destroyed it with their religion.

I happened to have read the bible.

Jews have a VERY long history there for how many hundreds of years before that vile 'profit' mohammed was born?

No one can deny that lsrael is the land where the jews came from.

How can you call them 'guests' when there are thousand year old jewish temples in lsrael?

You can't erase history as much as you might like to.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-16 20:17:50 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-16 20:07
The musIims came in that area and destroyed it with their religion.

I happened to have read the b ...

In that case can I take it that you and your fellow Americans should promptly pack you bags and go back to where you came from ..........

I am sure the indigenous peoples that have been there longer then the paltry 300 years or so they you lot have  .......

Would be delighted  ...........      
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-16 20:17:58 |Display all floors
White supremacist and musIim arabs are like two peas in the same pod.

It's even hard to distinguish between them on this forum.

Hard to tell who is the white supremacist or arab from many of the postings here.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.