Author: Revolutionar

moderators are highly irresponsible   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-9 08:10:39 |Display all floors
SW1cesspool Post time: 2012-3-9 02:32
The title of this thread is highly insulting, it should be deleted!

Yes, I will class it as foul la ...

I have put forth my arguments.

If every well argued thread is deleted, who wants to come here to post?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 09:03:53 |Display all floors
taking a hard stance on an issue is anyone's right, and duty, if they believe it to be so

its not something which can be moderated

so long as it isnt attacking any specific religion, race, culture, ethnic group, religious figure, or religious text, etc.. then its just the nature of international debate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 09:36:42 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-3-9 09:03
taking a hard stance on an issue is anyone's right, and duty, if they believe it to be so

its not s ...

it is this attitude of yours that let the planet down and everyone in it.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 09:47:38 |Display all floors
Peace and more Peace..This forum is not people who want to change the present political world we live in.

His name the Revolutionar says it all for me. What ever he has to say , I would take very lighty.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:02:32 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2012-3-9 09:47
Peace and more Peace..This forum is not people who want to change the present political world we liv ...

you do run,   just make sure you look ahead during your run.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:06:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-5 11:27
I have suggested to the CD for quite some time by now to MONITOR NEW POSTERS for their first 100 p ...

probably too hard for the mods to monitor in that way as they would be kept too busy reading the reports you keep inundating them with ......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 10:15:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-8 21:02
you do run,   just make sure you look ahead during your run.

can you run?
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.