Author: Revolutionar

moderators are highly irresponsible   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-4 14:32:39 |Display all floors
test
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 07:13:27 |Display all floors
Kind question: sometimes, my posts don't appear right away, and says it must wait moderation.  I know it happens when links are included, but sometimes, like now, it happens when there are no links.  Is this a forum glitch, or does this happen when people post unwanted messages.  Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 16:59:46 |Display all floors

RE: moderators are highly irresponsible

DanseMacabre Post time: 2011-12-1 08:15
Isn't that paradoxical? On the one hand, you claim to "promote good values, good morals ,  good acti ...

This is when a hypocrite standing in front of the mirror, swearing at the one inside the mirror itself!  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 17:09:19 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-8 16:59
This is when a hypocrite standing in front of the mirror, swearing at the one inside the mirror it ...

Hypocrite? Isn't that you? Lurking there, promoting your climate change agenda, alghough I wouldn't grude your posting those articles directed copied from somewhere else?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 01:04:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-8 16:59
This is when a hypocrite standing in front of the mirror, swearing at the one inside the mirror it ...

sansukong

have you come across  a   Buddhist  as  keen to thrash the environment as a sansukong?

have you come across a Chinese as keen as you to spread the the American right wing nuts memes as a sansukong?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 02:32:27 |Display all floors
The title of this thread is highly insulting, it should be deleted!

Yes, I will class it as foul language!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 07:39:21 |Display all floors
Hahaha, Cestmoi thinks, the moderators are out of their depth.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.