Author: mariame

What if you are married to mama's boy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-29 10:46:50 |Display all floors
As far as I know, this phenomenon is not common in nowadays China. Now the kids are pretty rebellious. There do exist mama's boys, but we shouldn't attribute the fault to the boy himself, actually the mom is to blame for this problem. A dominant mom who always makes the decisions for her son would infallibly grow a mama's boy. A mama's boy is like a machine that only runs the programms input by his mom, refusing to run any other programms by regarding them as virus programms. In this case, you can ask the mom, "do you like to have your dearest son turn into your puppet without his own soul?" So the mom now should think in her daughter-in-law's shoes, does she like to have an old mama's boy husband to accompany her all her life? To a mama's boy, once the mom is gone, he is dead, turned into a walking corpse, which no one likes to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 16:17:11 |Display all floors
I think your friend and her husband are living together with his mother. So,it will be better if they live alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 17:16:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 18:03:06 |Display all floors
My sister-in-law is married to such a guy...

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 20:29:59 |Display all floors
To leave your girlfriend, everyone will not like a girl who is not obedient to the old men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 21:01:29 |Display all floors
The boy lack his own life idea.It's sad for china's education

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 22:15:10 |Display all floors
You should love his mother if you love him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.