Author: greatlady

Where and How China can be improved effectively ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-1 15:39:50 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-12-1 12:39
Beg you pardon ? Japan, France and Germany have been leaders in the industry of highspeed trains ...

ha ha, your foreigners have your own technologys and engineers, but it is China who target the top for train runing system.

it is jealous...not only sour graps...

No worry, there is no competition but only comparing...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-12-1 17:38:15 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-1 15:39
ha ha, your foreigners have your own technologys and engineers, but it is China who target the top ...

Chinese high speed train technology, as well as the new chinese plane C919, are entirely designed by foreigners. It is not jealousy, as I mentioned myself the chinese train is the best in the world, it is just a fact.

And I was just pointing the stupidity of the statement that foreigners are dumb warmongers considering some countries in the west and Japan have been pioneers of the high speed train technology since the 1960's.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 18:19:47 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-12-1 17:38
Chinese high speed train technology, as well as the new chinese plane C919, are entirely designed  ...

the train last time I took it which the speed reaches to 334 km/hr, it is amzing travelling indeed.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 21:24:10 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-12-1 18:19
the train last time I took it which the speed reaches to 334 km/hr, it is amzing travelling indeed ...

My point is it's nothing new for me, coming from France I'm used to high speed train.

Reason the chinese train is better in my opinion is because it is more spacious, more comfortable, more affordable, not noisy and generally punctual.

BUT I keep in mind that the reason the chinese train is the best in the world (still my opinion) is because they are the latest country to enter the high speed train family. Kinda like any phone released this year is much better than any phone released 10 years ago.

Let's see if China can maintain this level of excellency over the next ten years (I think you're the one started the thread about what China needs to improve, right ? Well, China needs to learn to not be satisfied by punctual realization but also be able to maintain high quality level for a long period of time).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-2 14:41:24 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2011-11-28 22:12
Sour grapes seneca!

European public transportation is a sham in comparison to China's.

It's nincompoop attitudes like this that need improving. If constructive criticism and observation only draws kneejerk defensiveness, then how can you help the nation improve?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-2 20:39:19 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-12-1 21:24
My point is it's nothing new for me, coming from France I'm used to high speed train.

Reason the  ...

yes, the train is much more comfortable than before, it is noisy only from the passengers.

they like to talk loudly and to play cards by groups.

ha ha...
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 00:42:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2011-12-2 14:41
It's nincompoop attitudes like this that need improving. If constructive criticism and observation ...

Agreed with you, it seems some chinese people have a hard time taking criticism.

I once was at a bar drinking a Qingdao Beer (for lack of any other choice). Four 30 years old chinese came to talk to me, at first very friendly.

So, normal conversation, where I come from, what do I do, blablabla, then they ask me "I see you drink Qingdao Beer, do you like chinese beer ?". I replied that I'm not a big fan of chinese beer as I find the taste to be a little bit blend. My favourite beer in China is Xinjiang Beer and I quite enjoy Reeb Black Beer but other chinese beers I've tried I found soso. Good enough to quench my thirst but certainly not my first choice. I explained if I want a good beer then I'll go to Paulaner's or buy some imported beer.

They started to yell at me that if I didn't like China I could just go back to my home country and that all foreigners were the same, come to take advantage of China but spit on China and chinese people.

For heaven's sake, I just said I didn't think their beer was the best in the world...

They then asked me to leave the bar altogether but, considering I didn't do anything wrong, I just sat at another table while they were cursing me from their table. Just thinking things could have gone badly because of something so stupid...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.