Author: BingDing69

Stop attending any Evil USA involved forum, meeting Now     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-27 23:08:18 |Display all floors
BoMiller Post time: 2013-5-24 20:19
The forum is operated and run under China Daily News US Edition.
Forum etiquette applies to all who ...

I agree that gutter talk is annoying. Still, I try to look beyond it to see what the opinion really is. And I'm 70 years old. I've heard so much gutter talk that it doesn't shock me.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-28 05:32:49 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-27 23:08
I agree that gutter talk is annoying. Still, I try to look beyond it to see what the opinion reall ...

Once upon a Time  this Forum didn't allow any foul language....Recently it has changed.....I don't think for the better.....Just remember there are a lot of people whose first Language isn't English....AND they just DON"T GET IT.....BUT.....they think they do.... Have Fun enjoy thios Forum....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-29 00:18:37 |Display all floors
I come to the meeting if they give out free food buffet. eat until you drop on the ass
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-22 09:44:55 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-27 23:08
I agree that gutter talk is annoying. Still, I try to look beyond it to see what the opinion reall ...

A.....aboot .......yous guys not only talk funny.....you also spell funny (my parents were Canadians..

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-23 09:24:28 |Display all floors
FreakyBoyDandan Post time: 2013-7-23 06:22
sooo stupid!

yes you are...go away little boy....you just don't get it....
Do you know how Canadians talk....do you know what a Canadian is.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 08:27:46 |Display all floors
{Sigh}  So another old post is 'bumped up' again, only to be 'cleaned'?  {Evil Smile}  If someone was really in the mood, then ALL of the old posts from Mengzhi, Wchao37, Chairman, etc. could be 'cleaned up' in a manner of no time.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 08:26:13 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-16 05:13
I notice the forum has blocked this extreme anti-US blogger. While I am a pro-US Canadian, I suggest ...

Very true Ted.

We've dealt with these morons for years and the more they speak/type, the more idiotic they present themselves as being.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.