Author: SMITHI

India's undue worry about China results from inferiority complex--XINHUA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-28 22:18:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-28 22:41:54 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-11-25 12:46
India and China as giant neighbours and powerhouses of world growth should work together , there is  ...

Right.

The writer has no strategic foresight by writing such provocative article.

Hope our India friends won't take her seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 01:25:24 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2011-11-28 22:18
Green dragon is Singaporean that worship Amerika  like a god. US don't got no god darn! 6 th gener ...

thanks for info magnetic  , i thought his stance toward me was strange for long time ..............that would explain it than.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 01:31:22 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2011-11-28 22:30
The foolish Indians don't learn from their history!

If China is enslaved by the gweilo West, do the ...

Hi Kbay
You are right Indians are subservient to angloamericans I think it is mentality or legacy of British empire that has left them feeling less worth. But there is lot of nationalistic Hindu out there that despise angloamericans and colonial masters.............India is complex country hard to define and say this or that.

With economic growth I hope India develop it's own spine and create truly independent and proud nation that will serve interests of Indian people rather than angloamericans.

India have no reason to confront China , motive for such confrontation is purely on angloamerican side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 10:18:21 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-11-27 13:50
Look Edisone , both China and Russia are scared of USA …......none of them want to face USA alone ...

China and Russia is 'not' afraid of the USA. God knows that all three have enough nukes 'each' to destroy the world many times over. Yes, the WMD philosophy is also practiced by the Chinese as well... The priorities for China and Russia hence is not war. The priorities for China and Russia is their economies. War is an interruption to the building of a country's economy.  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 10:28:24 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-11-28 09:25
thanks for info magnetic  , i thought his stance toward me was strange for long time ............. ...

Here's how I picture Mr. Green Dragon of funny Singapore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg&feature=related

Civil engineer so don't pi** with him...  Love his womens too ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-29 11:23:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2011-11-29 11:25

Ha ha ha

that's so funny!
Motor-O-la games, Mass-I-Mo strategies and the Coming age of Robots that really got you guys all "steamed up".

ha ha ha

For the Americans, they have "hangover" over what's been going on since the BUSH ADMINISTRATION.
They went into Mesopotamia, FAILED BIG TIME to control the state, SPEND HUGE SUMS of minted US$ which made China BOOMZ big time (till China's Forex = 50% of Rmb  mint in that state).

It's just a waste of time for Mr. Bush, now that USA is like a SMALL ELEPHANT state.
(with lots of weapons)
They could do a LOT MORE with less money spent, for the "Strategy that the are embarking now" - ARAB SPRING, ARAB JAS-MINE rebellion!

Gosh! Crazy isn't it.
Thankfully, the DIVING EAGLE, TURKEY THANKSGIVING American Empire has good sense of humour.
It's pardoning the Turkey!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Annual Turkey Thanksgiving pardon.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.