Author: magnetic1974

Rich oversea Chinese are returning home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-18 18:08:05 |Display all floors

Reply #40 magnetic1974's post

You have my admiration and respect for keeping a clear and level head and in your

final analysis, you have made the right and most important decision of your life.

Allow me to quote to you the most down-to-earth words of wisdom I have ever

heard. These are words of wisdom were spoken by a Native Indian to two

young Native Indian boys............

THERE IS ONE THING IN LIFE THAT i WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND

AND KNOW, THAT IS: TO STAY TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE. NEVER ALLOW

ANYONE MAKE YOU DIFFERENT OR THINK DIFFERENT WHAT IT IS YOU

ARE CREATED TO BE"

First Nations(Lakota People)

:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 18:50:18 |Display all floors

Reply #40 magnetic1974's post

You have my admiration and respect for keeping a clear and level head and in your

final analysis, you have made the right and most important decision of your life.

ARE CREATED TO BE"

:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 20:27:54 |Display all floors

ARE CREATED TO BE"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-19 02:31:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-18 11:26
Welcome Attilaattila in this forum! Get used to little insignificant but noisy ankle-biters of Magnetic Toilet Brush's ilk.

Post 42 was GREAT! Thanks for your joining us! How is Budapest?

The nightlife is great in the Capital even if I am in my 30's now I still enjoy it.

I just do not understand all the hate  in this forum. My country was  a Soviet colony until 1991, even the first revolution in 1848 was failed due to the Russian military help to the Austrian forces , so Industrialization in the 19 th century was kicked out, and after the  second world war we was a Soviet colony, the revolution in 1956 was also averted by Soviet military forces. Do we hate Russians ? No, maybe a little because all the cold weather came from Russia, they  should rename their country to Central Sahara  , maybe that will help.
So stop this hate things are not black and white. Heck you can consider Japan as an US colony and they do not living that bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-19 09:01:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-19 10:52:48 |Display all floors
Don't forget that Hungary its also the  colony of Mongolia, at the time Mongol Empire at its peak stretching from the west  was  Hungary and to the east was Korea. I don't hate all white people, instead I admire some of them such Nikola Tesla and others.

But I definately hate low IQ white trash like Seneca, he doesnt  have any formal education background. The only thing he can do for the living is teach his mother tonge language.

YOu can't hate the Russian and if you do  they won't give you a natural gas and the entire EU including hungary will be freeze to death. But after the EU gone hungary again will go back and beg for mercy from Russia.

[ Last edited by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-19 09:08 AM ]

You are funny

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-19 15:07:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-11-17 12:29

maybe they couldnt colonise IndoChina because they were too busy massacring native americans in latin america, massacring Africans, butchering Macanese, and Filipinos

I told you, you're not gonna make me feel guilty over what my ancestors did. I personally didn't do anything wrong, I work in China and in the past 6 years provided joy to, literally, millions of chinese people.

As for Macau, it was a GIFT from the chinese government to the Portuguese empire to thank them for ridding the South China sea of Pirates. There was no butchering involved, actually most Macanese distinctly look portuguese and it is probably the only example of a successful integration of an Asian territory into a western empire (up until 1999 macanese were fully portuguese and recognized as such, they had the exact same rights as the portuguese people and voted in all national elections, this is actually why the chinese government refused to get Macau back because they were so very happy to have the European Union at their door).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.