Author: magnetic1974

Rich oversea Chinese are returning home [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-17 10:51:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-11-17 02:24

Nothing wrong with your English i can understand everything you say , kike Seneca is agent provocateur.

for most people in this forum English is not native or first language so nobody complain ...

I actually kinda agree about that, I wish Seneca would focus more on the content and less on the packaging.

However, when magnetic mentions the chinese race (him being a laotian makes this statement funny) is superior and that he lived 20 years in the US, one can only wonder how come his english can be so bad ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 11:31:01 |Display all floors

Reply #26 MisterPanda's post

magnetic poles got messed up. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 12:19:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-16 04:51
My English is bad, because I am not majoring in English. I am majoring in Electrical Engineering and that why i use the magnetic 1974 for my screen name.

I am  specialize in turbine technology a ...

word up. i agree with u. only fools, selfish, and greedy want to stay in america forever. most Chinese that i know who go to america, only want to make some money and then go back to their real country. i've seen this with alot of other immigrants who speak about going back to their country, whether it is India, Latin america, or otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 12:29:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MisterPanda at 2011-11-17 10:50

My ancestor didn't colonize Indochina as my father is Portuguese and my mother is Spanish. Also, I do not consider myself accountable for the despicable acts my ancestors may have done. I never ...

maybe they couldnt colonise IndoChina because they were too busy massacring native americans in latin america, massacring Africans, butchering Macanese, and Filipinos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 12:52:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-14 20:33
Back in late 2003 I had one friend that his family own the business in US, but they are returned home, his family builts the seven story house near Fuzhou city. I asked him why don't you stay in US ...

i agree with everything you said. you are a wise man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 15:28:03 |Display all floors

House is not safe in China

As I know you only have ownership up to 70 years to  the land if you buy a house in China. Before expire,  if the government or developer want your land, they can ruin your house anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 18:04:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-17 01:28
You are pethetic fooool don't you know that jet engine such as turbo jet its actually the gas generator. You english migth be  better than me, but its doesn't  mean you are marter than  me than any ...

i couldnt have said it better myself. everyone is trying to break away from the gwailo. even the japanese have tried numerous times to break away from western colonialism, only to have their pm overthrown by obama. anyone who is aware, will not want to be part of the western imperialist criminal enterprise

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.